Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Daniels!

throwerb
    Going to take the tour of the distillery monday, who's been their and what do they sell you can't buy somewhere else? Orders?

RiverOtter
    Going to take the tour of the distillery monday, who's been their and what do they sell you can't buy somewhere else? Orders?
    I think Nashvillebound now owns some of that place . BTW now that y'all are over here it's Jack Damage

throwerb
    I think Nashvillebound now owns some of that place .
    That's why he keeps telling me to go check it out. I think he might own the whole state in a few years.

Forkin' Crazy
    Isn't it located in a dry county? Seems I remember something like that..... maybe they give samples.
    Have fun!!!

RiverOtter
    Isn't it located in a dry county? Seems I remember something like that..... maybe they give samples.
    Have fun!!!
    Yup, dry county. Gotta love the South

RiverOtter
    That's why he keeps telling me to go check it out. I think he might own the whole state in a few years.
    I hear he may be the new mayor of the Boro

throwerb
    I hear he may be the new mayor of the Boro
    If you get one vote per property you own there, he would have enough to vote himself in :wink:

RiverOtter
    If you get one vote per property you own there, he would have enough to vote himself in :wink:
    LOL

ECeptor
    I was there a few years back...very cool tour! It is in a dry county, but the passed a special law allowing either the distillery or the shops in the local town to sell. Wayyyyy too much $$$ to let them pass it by.
    BTW, that dry county has more gallons of wiskey than any other in the world. The tops of the hills around there are full of barns full of barrels of whisky aging to perfection. Another trival point is Mr. Jack Daniels was short...very short...like 5 foot nothing on a good day short! Another is that 1/2 of what JD produces is exported out of the US. 1/2 of what they export goes to Germany!
    Beautiful part of the country - gotta love those hill and trees!

NashvilleBound
    Sheeshh...I go away for a few minutes and you guys are slamming my rep..... the distillery is a great tour. No samples, they just offer three higher end lables. The 1915 is what we always buy...90 proof and very smooth. Wear comfortable shoes as there is some walking involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast