Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENGINE EATS Wife's

EXPEDAL
    Got a big kick out of reading the post of stupid things we all have done. Next day head to the lake and forgot to engage jet away, had to go over the side after I burnt my leg. Later that day I punch it and my wife's shirt fly back into the alt and slings the belt off. Fortunately Jim had another belt for his ford , that we used on my Chevy. What a day!

dmontzsta
    Got a big kick out of reading the post of stupid things we all have done. Next day head to the lake and forgot to engage jet away, had to go over the side after I burnt my leg. Later that day I punch it and my wife's shirt fly back into the alt and slings the belt off. Fortunately Jim had another belt for his ford , that we used on my Chevy. What a day!
    I bet the FORD belt stays on forever.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I bet the FORD belt stays on forever.

There you go with that nonsense :yuk: :yuk:

dmontzsta
    There you go with that nonsense :yuk: :yuk:
    Hey pimp, sorry to get you frazzled, go control your ***** 460, she is all up on my nuts.

cyclone
    Labor day weekend the wife let her beach towel blow out of the sponson and into the blower belt. happened at about 6,500 rpm right in front of the entire 6th street crowd so it was a bit embarrassing. like a boy scout i had a spare belt back at camp though so it was all good an hour later. that belt sure did make a mess of the towel. looked like a peacock went through a paper shredder.

MudPumper
    Labor day weekend the wife let her beach towel blow out of the sponson and into the blower belt. happened at about 6,500 rpm right in front of the entire 6th street crowd so it was a bit embarrassing. like a boy scout i had a spare belt back at camp though so it was all good an hour later. that belt sure did make a mess of the towel. looked like a peacock went through a paper shredder.
    Not only that, but your blower belt launched about 15' in the air and then into the river. LOL

Jim Hall
    You should have seen the look on Al's face when I hand it him the belt! I think he was pondering a long tow back.
    There is some more to be told about this outing. I beleive if i'm correct that this was Al's 4th or 5th time out in this boat and is still learning the in's and out's. Anyway to make a long story short after a good little run with diverter's up we beached boats for awhile and took in the awesome weather on Lake Houston. Some friends cruised by and he decided to go after them,so all of us on shore is giving him thumbs up and he in turn jumps on it with diverter still up and literally doused the entire beach a real suprise to the innocent bystanders!

Beer-30
    I think I would have paddled in before putting a Ford belt on. :devil:

cyclone
    Not only that, but your blower belt launched about 15' in the air and then into the river. LOL
    damn shame nobody has come forward with video of the belt flying. would be fun to watch. how you doin' mikey? Jessa said she ran into Gina at d-land over the weekend and that you got weekends off you lucky dog. guess we'll be seeing more of you guys this summer?

MudPumper
    damn shame nobody has come forward with video of the belt flying. would be fun to watch. how you doin' mikey? Jessa said she ran into Gina at d-land over the weekend and that you got weekends off you lucky dog. guess we'll be seeing more of you guys this summer?
    Yeah, don't know how I pulled that one off but my shift is supposed to change in two more weeks with Thur,Fri, Sat, Sun off. Looks like I'll be able to make up for last year. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast