Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My buddy went to jail

ryantparks
    He got pulled over in a DUI checkpoint and when they ran his Id they said he had a warrant for his arrest.
    What had happened was in Dec. he didnt quit make a through a green light before it turned red and the light snapped a photo of him and sent him the ticket in the mail that he never received therefore he didnt show up for his court date that he had no idea about.
    Hes never been in trouble and doesnt have a record until now and hes not very happy. We knew something was wrong when he didnt show up for work.
    He spent the night in jail from about 12am-9am then was released.
    Bullshit if you ask me! It seems to me like these should be certified!

Jordy
    There is more to the story. You have to be served personally or respond to it after getting it in the mail or the ticket isn't valid because of improper service.

jackpunx
    There is more to the story. You have to be served personally or respond to it after getting it in the mail or the ticket isn't valid because of improper service.
    Nice

slink
    He's pulling your leg. 1 infraction citation does not land you in jail.....sorry

Jordy
    Nice
    I've done some research on it because we have the cameras all over the place out here.

Havasu Cig
    He's pulling your leg. 1 infraction citation does not land you in jail.....sorry
    Exactly, definitely more to the story. The jails down here won't even book on an infraction.

Brady Bunch
    Sounds to me that he probably got a DUI and is ashamed to tell you the truth... Just my .02..............

AZKC
    Sounds like somebody got there 1st DUI :frown:

AZKC
    That was quick JP

ryantparks
    Maybe you guys are right, this is what he has told us guys at work. I probably wouldnt tell everyone that I got a DUI either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast