Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to Jay and my new truck!

jdogginla
    I know it's almost become a daily thread, but I have to give Jay/Photoglou HUGE props for making things easy. I think I know why he plays soooo hard with the big toys! He's got me on the phone and doing other deals at the same time.......picking up cars, dropping em off etc. Jay did my deal in no time and handled creative financing and is drop'n off my new truck tomorrow.
    Jay........thanks a million. Nobody on this board should have an excuse to buy a Chevy from anyone else. NO matter where u live.......Jay is a straight shooter and will give you a price that no one can beat. :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
    I think he is Mr Bowtie!......

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey thanks guys... Hope your both happy and "THATJEFFGUY" got his yesterday... Thanks for all the support....

PHOTOGLOU
    I feel like buying a truck from him just to be part of the in crowd. :wink:
    Name, Ph#, SS# AND I'LL HAVE IT THERE IN AN HOUR

NOTALENT
    Name, Ph#, SS# AND I'LL HAVE IT THERE IN AN HOUR
    haha..now thats a salesman!!!

racecar.hotshoe
    The funny part is it true!................ :rollside:

NOTALENT
    I really am going to buy a Duramax from you, but I have two years left on my Expedition lease.
    Ahh. F**K the bullshit..just do it!!! You will feel much better in that chevy!!!
    Whats my cut jay 5% sound good..???

Kilrtoy
    I know it's almost become a daily thread, but I have to give Jay/Photoglou HUGE props for making things easy. I think I know why he plays soooo hard with the big toys! He's got me on the phone and doing other deals at the same time.......picking up cars, dropping em off etc. Jay did my deal in no time and handled creative financing and is drop'n off my new truck tomorrow.
    Jay........thanks a million. Nobody on this board should have an excuse to buy a Chevy from anyone else. NO matter where u live.......Jay is a straight shooter and will give you a price that no one can beat. :rollside:
    Awesome, SO when are you buying the new boat....

riverbound
    I really am going to buy a Duramax from you, but I have two years left on my Expedition lease.
    When I bought my Tahoe, I had over a year left on the lease and had 125k miles on the truck (was only allowed 60k). Jay made everything work out.

Waldo
    Okay, so I own a Ford but will probably buy a Chevy in the future...from Jay (it will be a while)...where do you work??? Sounds like you da man!!!
    Anybody want to nominate Jay for the "HB Hook Up" award of the year??? I would and haven't even purchased a truck from him. There are so many people on the boards that spam and promote their stuff (not sayin' it's bad) but people seem to KNOW where the good deal is and he seems to deliver...all the time...no matter what!
    Good Boy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast