Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campbell boat storage.

DEMOMAN
    I recently moved my boat to Campbell's boat storage. Has anyone used their service department for maintenance work or detailing? I like the idea of not having to tow somewhere for service but have not used them before, any info?

Kachina26
    They did my 20 hour service with them and an oil change, I had no complaints. They pulled the boat out and put her back just the way I left her.

Procraftkev
    Whats it cost for storage there,I need about 33ft?

Kilrtoy
    how long were you in line for that place. I have been calling them for almost 2 years and cant get in

boxscore
    how long were you in line for that place. I have been calling them for almost 2 years and cant get in
    I share a space at Campbell with a buddy... as soon as the Islander finishes with their new storage I 'll be moving over there. Perhaps you can move into my old spot and shre with this other guy. $230/mo total.. we pay half of that. Lemme know if you're interested.

boxscore
    They did my 20 hour service with them and an oil change, I had no complaints. They pulled the boat out and put her back just the way I left her.
    Same here... it's nice to have them just pull it out, service it, and put it back.

riverracerx
    My boat lives there. 35' spot.
    Call them up, they will fuel it, charge it, tune it, put in in your slip, pull it out and clean it up for you.
    All for a price. But worth it on Memorial Day weekend!
    And their service is great. They do my drive service and they did a great job installing a sea strainer and moving my water pickup.

summerlove
    I've used Campbell for years - since the mid 80's. The service is great, like riverracerx says, the service is awesome. They have done everything on my boat over the years at least once and have never had a complaint. Pricey, but good. Their detail is also very good, but again, pricey.

Mrs. casean
    My brother had a storage there and would always have them service... he'd just call them up and tell them when he would be there and to have it serviced or whatever needed to be done... always had good things to say about them

Kachina26
    I hung on to my empty spot for 5 months while in between boats just to avoid going back on the wait list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast