Thread: Finally meeting everyone

got boltons?
    It was nice to have so many of the board members... Sya, plya plya, dilligaf, frenchie, roxysnow, kilrtoy you guys were great-hope to hook up again!

Phat Matt
    We didn't get to meet cuz I was too busy working the lights. You did get some shout outs though.
    Matt

Roxysnow
    Great weekend to meet other HB members! It was geat meeting you guys. Definitely do it again!

FRENCHIE
    It was nice to have so many of the board members... Sya, plya plya, dilligaf, frenchie, roxysnow, kilrtoy you guys were great-hope to hook up again!
    WAS COOL TO MEET YOU TO IN THE CHANNEL, NICE LOOKIN GIRLS TO!!! YOUR DEF RUNNING IT HARD!!!

got boltons?
    it's a possibility we'll be there this weekend, but if not the next trip will be April 9-10 Anyone going then?

Phat Matt
    it's a possibility we'll be there this weekend, but if not the next trip will be April 9-10 Anyone going then?
    We'll be there both those weekends.

Phat Matt
    By the way Matt...I assume you missed your E Ticket ride....you going to do that this weekend?
    That would be a good assumtion. I talked to Larry twice that day and he just laughed at me.
    I'll probably talk to him tomorrow and see what's up. Why, you wanna go? There is no reason you can't have 2 boats.

Kilrtoy
    You two , when are you heading out again....
    We may be out april 1st thru the 3rd but we will be out 8th thru the 10th of april