Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the new Caddies?

cdog
    I'm not sure which car it is that i've liked but there seems to be two models that really catch my eye. They are more like sport coupes. Ones a two door and the other is a 4 door. Does anybody own one if so, how do you like. The wife and I have considered leasing a car. The benz and bmw's are nice but but i'd like to keep americans at work.

cdog
    Nice. I'll take one in black. Is that the one with the 400HP engine and the t-56?

Cole Trickle
    The XLR is nice but really pricey -$76,000+(The V series will be a beast and pack a supercharged Northstar putting out around 450hp-expect tp pay $85K+)
    The CTS is a nice car but only really shines in the V platform (405hp with a 6speed manual) Think of it as a 4dr BMW M3 with a V8 (More nads)
    The new STS is a nice car in standard trim and looks great (300hp Northstar)The V series will once again bring HP up to 450 and make it a Mercedes E 55/CL 55 Competitor.
    They are nice cars and have come along way. I would go that route before a BMW or Mercedes because you get more for your money and like you said your staying american.
    Brandin

Essex502
    The performance seems to be outstanding but I can't get over the looks. They just don't appeal to me. To each his own.

Cole Trickle
    Nice. I'll take one in black. Is that the one with the 400HP engine and the t-56?
    If you want a 2 seat sporty convertible get the 05 Vette (Much better deal)
    XLR's are supposed to compete with the SL 500
    XLR-V will compete with the SL55
    B

RACER52
    We bought the wife a new CTS and we love it. I actually steal it from her
    and drive it mroe than she does.
    We did not get V-8 but the std V-6 does really good. I would recommend the car to anyone.

racecar.hotshoe
    Not in to Golf!................. :coffeycup

cdog
    I think the cts is more in my budget. I saw on tv a lease option for 350 a month for the V6 version. Nice lookin car.

RiverOtter
    I drove the new CTS V. Bad A$$!! Thing would fly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast