Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here from boise?

HandsOn
    Looking to get some info on Boise Idaho. Housing, Jobs, quality of living, weather, recreation, attitude of locals, ect. Possibly looking for rental property and maybe even relocating.

MudPumper
    No..........but I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Gaico. :wink:

Freak
    And I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Her454
    Dave186 is from Idaho....about an hour from Boise. Send him a PM, Im sure he'd be happy to help.

Kim Hanson
    Looking to get some info on Boise Idaho. Housing, Jobs, quality of living, weather, recreation, attitude of locals, ect. Possibly looking for rental property and maybe even relocating.
    Wicky is from Boise and he is here and on HavasuBarney.com.........( . )( . ).........

RiverOtter
    Looks like a neat city and little money gets you alot of house

Hairysituation2
    My twin brother is moving the dairy farm up around Boise :frown: Its cows and potatos

my mom and sister both live in kuna about 5 minutes out of boise. all my cousing and uncles live in boise. i think its really nice up there.buddy at work just bought his retirement house in twin rivers edge of boise really really nice.i hear the computer field is really big there.both my mom and sister drive city buses in boise.i know you can just about get a new house is kuna for 100 to 120k or so.depending on where in boise it can get pretty spendy.

Bluefin
    What brings you to Boise. There are a few ***boaters here but even better there are quite a few good boating lakes. There are a few V-Drives, few more Jets and a lot of ski boats. For now, I have one more weekend of snowmobiling left. Later Mike

RiverOtter
    What brings you to Boise. There are a few ***boaters here but even better there are quite a few good boating lakes. There are a few V-Drives, few more Jets and a lot of ski boats. For now, I have one more weekend of snowmobiling left. Later Mike
    Do people boat on the Sanke River? Saw some houses on that river and they were not too expensive. How's the skiing been this year?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast