Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Gorgeous Day!!!

BarryMac
    I went out to pick up 7 Pizza's and 2 cases of water and Soda for my boys that are at work today keeping the plant running, I just have to say that it is absolutely Gorgeous outside, I ended up going 6 miles out of my way so I could take a drive down the Coast Highway, man I didn't want to come back to the office but I had to feed the guys that make it happen for my company...

RiverOtter
    I went out to pick up 7 Pizza's and 2 cases of water and Soda for my boys that are at work today keeping the plant running, I just have to say that it is absolutely Gorgeous outside, I ended up going 6 miles out of my way so I could take a drive down the Coast Highway, man I didn't want to come back to the office but I had to feed the guys that make it happen for my company...
    Chamber of Commerce Day here to but no pizza

topless
    We had pizza here too AND we get to leave early.

a catered life
    your right the day is really nice but no work for me i took off to spend day with that special lady of mine and tonight i will be taking her to a concert.

HCS
    I have a cold and work in a dungon. I don't want to here it. :cry:

Her454
    Beautiful here tooooooooooooooooooo!

NashvilleBound
    It was 80 here today, clear and not a cloud in the sky.... makes me want to hit the water. I've been banned from pizza so nothing here as far as that goes....(my spare tire HAS to go)

AvengerBabe
    It IS beautiful outside.... Wish I didnt have to be at work! I hope it stays like this-- no more rain

welk2party
    It is awesome outside..had lunch with my friend at Billys in Newport...patio dining...hot chicks...beer...nuff said!

Froggystyle
    We cut the guys loose early too. To nice outside to stay in, and they have worked their asses off this week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast