Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boats Needed for Hot Boat Magazine

cyclone
    Hot Boat Magazine editor Brett Bayne is planning a photo shoot here in
    SoCal for next Wednesday, 3/30. He's looking for hot boats
    anything under 21 feet that isn't stock and looks bitchin'. If you're
    interested, call him at 323-951-7822.

OliverM5
    Mine's in Needles, Ca - wish it was here for the shoot.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74603

Performance 19
    Mine is at the river...too bad since Hot Boat put a caption under the picture of my boat saying they didn't know much about the twin turbo in the Calif Performance. Maybe someday I can tell them...Jim

Brooski
    Mike, when you say not stock, would a 468 qualify? I would do it, but dont know if mine is "good" enough for what he is looking for.

moneysucker
    Mine won't be back together yet. But I will be starting on the new one as soon as mine is track ready. I just got home from picking up the new hull for my capsule hydro. Besides, I want you to shoot my boat anyways Mike. Thanks for the heads up though. You think Tom will send a few guys out?

NELSON#109
    money suck me. if it wernt for ur good friend marvin cockswell, u wouldnt have such a gemm.... even though it was hard too get, i think u ended up with a great boat, on a great 3 wheeled trailer.. dont forget, if it wernt for MIDNIGHT MARINE, u wouldnt be able to kill ur self in such style. JK/ dont get hurt.... believe it or not id miss u & ur busted ass work truck.... BEAT IT # 109

NELSON#109
    I FORGOT, IT AINT GONNA BE DONE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS, BUT.... MT CP TUNNEL WILL BE LOOKIN PRETTY GOSH DARN SWEET IF THE MAG IS INTERESTED, IN FACT, ID BE WILLING TO SAY IT WILL LOOK BETTER THAN MOST??????.. BUT IF IT DOESNT SPARK ANY INTERSEST, THAN MAYBE THE MAG SHOULD BE LOOKIN AT SOME OF THE BOATS COMIN OUTA "CORNER LOT MARINE"... I HAVE INSIDE INFO THAT THERE IS A COUPLE OF SWTD'S IN THE WORKS OVER THERE!!!!! JUST A THOUGHT !!!!

moneysucker
    money suck me. if it wernt for ur good friend marvin cockswell, u wouldnt have such a gemm.... even though it was hard too get, i think u ended up with a great boat, on a great 3 wheeled trailer.. dont forget, if it wernt for MIDNIGHT MARINE, u wouldnt be able to kill ur self in such style. JK/ dont get hurt.... believe it or not id miss u & ur busted ass work truck.... BEAT IT # 109
    3:40 am. Nice post time drunk. Thanks for your help yesterday. I made it home and now I am up and off to polishing. God Help me. Your powder coating idea is sounding better and better.

Brooski
    3:40 am. Nice post time drunk.
    No. Tell me its not so. Nelson drinks? And not sober at 3:40? 109 is his BAC! (Blood Alcohol Content)

cyclone
    As for the boats needing to be "not stock" that means the boat needs to be modified and in good condition. No beat up paint jobs, faded gel, dirty interior etc. The motor should be shiny and photogenic. etc. Call Brett to find out exactly what he's looking for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast