Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Boats Needed for Hot Boat Magazine

Brooski
    I talked to Brett this morning. This shoot is for material for the last 16 pages of Hot Boat featuring peoples hot rides (like Revndaves, although most of us dont have rides that hot). There will be more shoots coming up in the future. He said he already has about 12 boats showing up, which is more than he expected. So if your boat is not finished, there will be other opprotunities. I think we should have a CLM day only.....

FOURQ
    I think we should have a CLM day only.....
    that would ba bad ass

Liberator TJ1984
    I'd hate for you to come over to texas for a photo shoot,you guys probably can't afford to huh. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    If you think you could you know we have a bikini model photo shoot coming up on april 16th at canyon lake in texas,but I don't want to twist your arm or anything.
    Quit pickin'n 'em Taylormann :devil: with ***boats Budget you know their YUGO won't make it all the way down here , besides they probably only give him 1 roll of film :notam:

olbiezer
    yes we run on the rez but sometimes its so rough its not worth it. the pearl river that flows into the rez is always calm and wide like the colorado(just not clear at all lol) kinda the color of diarea!!!!! come see us we hang out at flag island up river. lots of hot bodies in bottle caps and string etc. always a house boat or two there for a cold one.

Beautiful Noise
    He said he already has about 12 boats showing up, which is more than he expected. .....
    Ahhhhhhh RAT'S :squiggle:

steelcomp
    Hey...for anyone who does get a photo shoot, and the follow up interview, MAKE SURE THEY GET YOUR NAME RIGHT!!! :hammerhea

BigDoug
    So which 12 boats are going to show up, let's see the pics

Willis
    Hot Boat Mag,
    :argue:
    Looks like you will serveral new record holders coming for the shoot.
    :supp: The new records will be discussed at the next board meeting, all who were P-n-G will most likely get their title.
    Willis

mj680
    Hot Boat Mag,
    :argue:
    Looks like you will serveral new record holders coming for the shoot.
    :supp: The new records will be discussed at the next board meeting, all who were P-n-G will most likely get their title.
    Willis
    Willis...I know of one new record that will not last. !!! :hammerhea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123