Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My new tunnel hull

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I thought that was that stolen gullwing if it is ,its a Mantra Preformer 18 gullwing.
    How the hell did you end up with that and its not in the guys hands it
    belonged to?
    The Jetaway is worth what your friend paid for it.this hull is the same thing as a 18 CP,18 Earl Smith ect.It is amazing how people end up with stuff .
    Jake
    The boat was recovered then nobody came to pick it up(im assuming). The police had a huge auction and someone bought it along with a water truck. I then traded the guy for it. I would never end up with stolen property. Thats not the way I work. I am assumming he got paid from insurance and ended up buying a new one and decided not to pick it up. I will call the guy tomorow and speak to him myself. The hull and trailer still has all the police numbers on it!
    Other than that, is it a good, fast and safe hull? What kind of speds are produced out of this hull? How does it ride and handle?

Jetdriver
    The boat was recovered then nobody came to pick it up(im assuming). The police had a huge auction and someone bought it along with a water truck. I then traded the guy for it. I would never end up with stolen property. Thats not the way I work. I am assumming he got paid from insurance and ended up buying a new one and decided not to pick it up. I will call the guy tomorow and speak to him myself. The hull and trailer still has all the police numbers on it!
    Other than that, is it a good, fast and safe hull? What kind of speds are produced out of this hull? How does it ride and handle?
    Check my link 396 you can see it in action there buddy!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Well never the less thank god the boat is in one piece and in the hands of a good guy again!
    Very true. I would hate to see that hull trashed! I will call that man tomorrow and get things straightened out
    396_ways_to_be_honest!

Jake W2
    I would say you scored big time.Fast hull they are several of them racing.That type hull is capable of over 100.
    Some guys that have 18 gullwings on the board,Wrightnow 105 mph,GM killer 103 or 105,Bottel fed 90s single carbed BBC.i dont know if I would make it a rooster mobile they will catch air.
    Jake

Jake W2
    Something to think about if the guy had insurance the insurance comp would have been selling it not the police.When they buy you a new one they have the rights to your old one.And they would pic it up.
    Jake

PC Rat
    So am I understanding this correctly - the boat was stolen out of Chandler, AZ, then found somewhere in Mississippi where it was issued a new HIN, and now is back in Mesa, AZ?
    Brian

Squeezing Spectra
    Something sure sounds funny about this deal ?

emjay
    So am I understanding this correctly - the boat was stolen out of Chandler, AZ, then found somewhere in Mississippi where it was issued a new HIN, and now is back in Mesa, AZ?
    Brian
    This is scary that ANY of our rides can be stolen &
    "re-appear" a year or 2 later as a different HID# etc.
    Damn, even the racing class & #'s were still on the trailer.
    L.E. obviously doesn't care when it's < a certain amount.
    No disrespect to 396...
    Quote: I would never end up with stolen property. Thats not the way I work.
    Fact is.. you DID end up with it! :sqeyes:
    Hopefully this all will work out.

PipesClean
    The only thing "Funny" about this deal is; is that everybody else missed out on it. :rollside: :rollside: 396 is a stand up guy. I've delt with him and his Pops. He said that he'd call the guy tomorrow. I'm sure that's what he'll do. Besides..............................FINDERS/KEEPERS :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
    You sure SCORED on this one 396.

emjay
    [QUOTE=PipesClean] Besides..............................FINDERS/KEEPERS :boxed:
    WOW!!!!
    Quote: You sure SCORED on this one 396.
    I'll bet he wishes he hadn't

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast