Thread: I saw it today...

HammerDown
    I peeked under the tarp...guess I better get this thing ready for the water!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...r-halfsize.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ekhalfsize.jpg

BigBlockBaja
    Hammer, Whats with all the water dumps out the back? I just gotta get some carpet down and build a back seat and im in the water.

HammerDown
    Hammer, Whats with all the water dumps out the back? I just gotta get some carpet down and build a back seat and im in the water.
    The one in the middle and the far 2 starbord and port are bilge dumps...it's a tunnel hull so 3 bilge pumps needed. The 2 on either side of the center are engine (out) dumps. By having one water line entering the engine from the pump and 2 dumps out of the engine...no need for any type of water pressure regulator. I got this idea from LVJet-Boy (Jer), and it works great...never more than 11 psi in the block.
    And if I turn on all 3-bilge pumps w/ the two engine lines dumping...it makes the boat go faster

BigBlockBaja
    And if I turn on all 3-bilge pumps w/ the two engine lines dumping...it makes the boat go faster
    Really? Ideas, ideas...
    :idea:
    By having one water line entering the engine from the pump and 2 dumps out of the engine...no need for any type of water pressure regulator. I got this idea from LVJet-Boy (Jer), and it works great...never more than 11 psi in the block.
    I also wondered this. Im running a thermostat kit from cp. The one with the 4 ports on the thermostat cover. I also have 1 line in and 2 out to the snails. Similar to your setup?

HammerDown
    Really? Ideas, ideas...
    :idea:
    I also wondered this. Im running a thermostat kit from cp. The one with the 4 ports on the thermostat cover. I also have 1 line in and 2 out to the snails. Similar to your setup?
    Ohhhh yea, I run the T-Stat bypass kit from Rex Marine. It works great...keeps the engine temp at 160 = nice. Like I mentioned I simply use 2 dumps out the back from the engine...keeps the water pressure in the very safe zone. Yet not so low there's any hot spots in the heads.

DansBlown73Nordic
    With a Jet boat you need all the HELP you can get..... :crossx:

wideopen545
    ray i did not think you were using a transom adapter is this a old pic or ????????????

HammerDown
    ray i did not think you were using a transom adapter is this a old pic or ????????????
    Yes, older pic prior to me doing the set back...I actually did it the following winter.