Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paso Robles & Naci

RiverForUs
    Any of you locals hitting the lake this next week. We're on vacation and may be heading up for a few days without the boat (it's in storage in Bullhead). I have cousins in Paso and Templeton that we'll be visiting and staying with.
    One of them owns Xtreme Marine, the Malibu boat dealership in Paso in the Ag center. Might be able to hit the lake with him if he's delivering a boat to someone.
    We are thinking of heading up either Tues. or Wed. and staying through Friday. Maybe I'll see ya up there!

gfinch
    Naci this A.M. lots of debris. Went to S.A. no debris no one to pick on either.
    Gary

boatslayer
    hey whats up riverforus ? we live in paso, we were hanging with u guys at the last damn run .. i dont know about going out to the lake during the week, plus it is supposed to rain tomorow

RiverForUs
    hey whats up riverforus ? we live in paso, we were hanging with u guys at the last damn run .. i dont know about going out to the lake during the week, plus it is supposed to rain tomorow
    I was talking to you and Framer1 I believe. Aslo spent some time the next day talking to Mike37 on the lake. I know baot030 and RNG are up there as well along with a few others.
    Look'n like we'll be heading up Wed. morning.

boatslayer
    I was talking to you and Framer1 I believe. Aslo spent some time the next day talking to Mike37 on the lake. I know baot030 and RNG are up there as well along with a few others.
    Look'n like we'll be heading up Wed. morning.
    im mike37 son,, yea framer1 i s waiting for his new boat , boat030 has no motor in his boat right now , and i havent talked to RNG

RiverForUs
    im mike37 son,, yea framer1 i s waiting for his new boat , boat030 has no motor in his boat right now , and i havent talked to RNG
    For some reason that name rings a bell!
    Younger brother? Thomas maybe?

redneckgirl
    For some reason that name rings a bell!
    Younger brother? Thomas maybe?
    You got it right!!! That is Casey!!!
    We won't be out during the week... but maybe on the weekend "weather pernmitting"! The lake is awesome now... you need to make Pat or Travis take you out or lend you a boat!!! We bought our son a CWB board this month for his birthday... those guys are great!!!! Let us know your plans maybe we can hook up!!!
    RNG

RiverForUs
    how is it up there? Both kids have colds/runny noses/congestion so the play day in the snow is out for today (probably for a few days). There goes Disneyland as well--we live a few miles away and we all got passes for x-mas from grandma.
    I'm trying to talk the wife into heading up there earlier than planned since the weather down here sucks. :frown: I threatened to go into work today since they are all under the weather--wife said "go ahead". I think that backfired!
    My aunt is on her way down here so her house is vacant for us to use. It's off the 101 and Spring St. a mile or so from the Wal-Mart. We may just see some of you up there!

boatslayer
    yea im Casey mike's oldest ,,, yea if i recall u saying ur aunts house is very close to our house ,,,

Red Eye
    Naci this A.M. lots of debris. Went to S.A. no debris no one to pick on either.
    Gary
    I'll be the April 20th for the weekend. Was there debris across the entire lake or what?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast