Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEXAS BOATERS LIST

BigDaddy
    Hey Yall I am in or around Dallas and need to get intouch with others who have jet boats and or just go boating so if ya live around Dallas or close to Dallas E-mail me so we can Hook up and go Jetten or Boating and or get and have some fun on the lake there are several so if we know when every one is going we can maybe get something going and Have some fun and Play.
    Thanks for your reply BigDaDDy
    http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/...Lm2bf00155.jpg Look me and the BITTER BEER face MaN at TeXoma

lakecrazy
    Hey Big D, Got my boat in the water for the first outing about 2 weeks ago (Lake Lewisville) The lake looks like a mud hole from all the rain we've had lately.

SOUTHWIND377
    BigDaddy, we won't be up in Dallas but we will be raceing in Waco this weekend. We have an annual get together twice a year on Memorial Day we go to Del Rio to lake Amstead, and on Labor Day we have a big party at Lake Corpus Christi. We all a from that area and their is usually about 25-30 jetboats and numerous other boats. It is quiet a big blowout.

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Big Daddy! what'sss UP! this is Davey- not talked to you in some time. Someone Piss in your Beer- Call me when you got time. Dave

regattaJim
    i'm in victoria..... movin to corpus area in a couple weeks... tell me more about lake corpus christi.....

brazosjettin
    big daddy check your e mail give me a call . mike c.

BigDaddy
    The lake looks like a mud hole
    Hey Lake Whats Up ???
    Aint herd from ya in a while well Last Fall I guess any way why dont you call me when you all are planning on going out and maybe I will go as well and or we can have a PiCnic or something well ok maybe not a picnic but some RROOooOSSsTTtteeeRRR DOGS will do Huh any way nice to see ya here still and get intouch with me or something if ya still have my Number I will e-mail it to you or something ok and hey Check out my new velocity stack and I have got another one on the way From Chestah ChEEEtah so hey take care got to run heres a Pic for ya
    http://pstr-m01.ygpweb.aol.com/data/...5adWmj0180.jpg
    OOps wrong Pic any way here ya go this one is Better well maybe not better but I can Drive it and ride in it and Play with it well you get it http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/...mkl8uy0180.jpg
    Hey it is a Cool Photo of it in my shop I had fun with some pics any way talk to ya later

wsm9808
    regattajim, try Jetheaven.com, there are several pictures posted from the corpus jet feast, or email me and I can give you the name/email of a guy that lives there and is very active with the jet bunch.
    Come on down to Del Rio memorial weekend. There will be a lot of jets, including mine, and a show and shine Sat. morning before everyone heads out to the lake.

Jim Hall
    Hey , it's great to hear some Texas boaters. I'm in Houston with 18' Avenger 460 Ford. I'm going to try and make Lake Corpus Christi
    it looks like a blast!!

BigDaddy
    Originally posted by Jim Hall:
    Hey , it's great to hear some Texas boaters. I'm in Houston with 18' Avenger 460 Ford. I'm going to try and make Lake Corpus Christi
    it looks like a blast!!
    Hey Jim it sounds Like you got the a Dam good Boat there I was wondering if it is a 76 model or a 75 model and if it is over the transum headers or thru the transum if you have any pics e-mail them to me or post them if ya can. The Reason I am wondering is I also Run a Avenger it is a 76 with a 455 Olds 500 HP over the transum BaSSets EtC any way heres a Pic of it Have a Good one maybe see ya some day JeTTen around
    http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/...c6DmbL0155.jpg
    I forgot to Mention Charlotte she sometimes gets in the way of My Boat Pics and I dont usually Mind to much any way See Ya

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast