Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Beautiful Vettes side by side.....

Big Bear
    If we cant be on the water, we can enjoy the road. Met Mr. and Mrs. Kilrtoy today, got together with the Vettes. Did a little cruising before they had to split. They had to look fantastic together going down the road.
    We need a bit more road to play on Miguel. I enjoyed meeting you and Yvonne, checking out your beautiful ride and playing with the cars was a nice rush. I will really look forward to doing the same with our boats.

Kilrtoy
    yes they did and wow that thing runs like a raped ape.. Got me thinking about some of those same mods.....
    i have to change my sig to STOCK Z06 killer

hoolign
    yes they did and wow that thing runs like a raped ape.. Got me thinking about some of those same mods.....
    Got smoked huh?

INSman
    That right there is funny, I don't care who you are !! :jawdrop:

dean51267

Kilrtoy
    Or chicks with BIG ((0))((0)) RACKS

dean51267
    Or chicks with BIG ((0))((0)) RACKS
    sold my viper earlier this year................. always poke fun with the vett guys

Big Bear
    That was a blast today Miguel. I really had to resist putting C6 killer as my signature. I knew this thing ran good and I was glad to get next to something as fast as yours to get a guage on it. Whats amazing is with all that power I got 29 mpg cruising at 80. Now thats amazing!! I would love to get next to a Viper. Would not be embarrissed if I lost, but who knows, I might be able to hold my own.
    Now the only way I could keep pace with you on the water is if You were pulling me with a tow rope.

dean51267
    God was that car fast, not like astreet racer punk twisting up 9K rmp on a rice burner, but a "kick er in to 5th gear" at 145 mph...........
    Power like a refined and educated woman, dangerous, seductive, commanding respect..........
    Treat her like a lady and she rocks your world, abuse her ans she bitch slaps you in an instant..............
    540 hp power of all American muscle, tires that grip like only a snake can....
    Rips through traffic like marion barry through a DC crack house..........
    Every man needs a viper at least once, he will define all future relationships by the parameters set by the lady..............

dean51267
    God was that car fast, not like astreet racer punk twisting up 9K rmp on a rice burner, but a "kick er in to 5th gear" at 145 mph...........
    Power like a refined and educated woman, dangerous, seductive, commanding respect..........
    Treat her like a lady and she rocks your world, abuse her ans she bitch slaps you in an instant..............
    540 hp power of all American muscle, tires that can suck the crome off a trailer hitch....
    Rips through traffic like marion barry through a DC crack house..........
    Every man needs a viper at least once, he will define all future relationships by the parameters set by the lady..............

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast