Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever see a hummer off-road?

essexjet
    This has got to hurt.........................your wallet
    hummer (http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html)

Bense468
    Thats weak. Should of seen us this weekend.

Kilrtoy
    And the insurance is not gonna cover that

6 Dollar Boat
    My old Toyota has been through way rougher sh!t than that...that wasn't much more than going over a curb... :hammerhea

Bense468
    the guy was an idiot for sure. First of all, most decent trails will not even accept a hummer. Second who buys a 55-60K truck to off road in. I would an old bronco if I wanted to get serious for 25 and the hummer couldn't touch it.

essexjet
    the guy was an idiot for sure. First of all, most decent trails will not even accept a hummer. Second who buys a 55-60K truck to off road in. I would an old bronco if I wanted to get serious for 25 and the hummer couldn't touch it.
    Amen :hammerhea

phebus
    Ever see a hummer off-road?
    No, but I got one once. :jawdrop:

MagicMtnDan
    Stupid azz - no spotter to start with and probably no offroad experience. Gunning the motor when you're having trouble climbing rocks is a sure fire way to break something and guess what, he did. Dumbass. :messedup:

djunkie
    It's funny how everyone is buying these things thinking they are real Hummers. The truth is they're not. The new H2 (correct me if I'm wrong) is just a Tahoe with a Hummer looking body on it. A real hummer can take a beating. 4 wheel independent suspension and a skid plate from the front of the thing to the back. An H2 is nothing even close.

essexjet
    It's funny how everyone is buying these things thinking they are real Hummers. The truth is they're not. The new H2 (correct me if I'm wrong) is just a Tahoe with a Hummer looking body on it. A real hummer can take a beating. 4 wheel independent suspension and a skid plate from the front of the thing to the back. An H2 is nothing even close.
    Being in the Army for 3 years you are very correct. The H2 is a piece of S#$% compaired to what we had

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast