Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopping Jalapeno breaks 90!!!

Reaper1
    Congrats to BoatFloating! :hammer2:
    Seriously though, Thanks Rocky for hiding eggs for the kids. Nothing better than to see them having fun on the beach. As always, good to hang with you and April and T-rev. :wink:

BoatFloating
    Thank Aaron like always hanging with you and family and Drew is fun. To bad Sunday's weather wasn't on Sat we would of wrecked that place. It was also great hanging with the Gray Goose's (D and L) The new owners of Tomcat's F29 (yes I do hang with DCB owners) Congrats on the boat and it will be a good summer....
    So let's get to the news about the Jalapeno..... Looks like right now my boy Tomcat is on the hook for $2,600K he owes me.:yuk: Now he could take his losses and pay me that now or wait to I start dialing the boat in. But knowing Tomcat the check will never hit the mail. It hit 92.6 on GPS Saturday. Not to bad so far for the taco wagon and not the best conditions but what a difference by putting my motors where the belong..... Like I said from the get go it would run about 95 all day long.

Charley
    Thank Aaron like always hanging with you and family and Drew is fun. To bad Sunday's weather wasn't on Sat we would of wrecked that place. It was also great hanging with the Gray Goose's (D and L) The new owners of Tomcat's F29 (yes I do hang with DCB owners) Congrats on the boat and it will be a good summer....
    So let's get to the news about the Jalapeno..... Looks like right now my boy Tomcat is on the hook for $2,600K he owes me.:yuk: Now he could take his losses and pay me that now or wait to I start dialing the boat in. But knowing Tomcat the check will never hit the mail. It hit 92.6 on GPS Saturday. Not to bad so far for the taco wagon and not the best conditions but what a difference by putting my motors where the belong..... Like I said from the get go it would run about 95 all day long.
    Rocky.... Congrats man.... thats a very respectable number... I wouldn't doubt that Tommy will pay you $2600 ..... however I would doubt if it's anything but monopoly money!
    :jawdrop:
    http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/images/treasurechest.gif

hot_diggity_dog
    So let's get to the news about the Jalapeno..... It hit 92.6 on GPS Saturday. Not to bad so far for the taco wagon and not the best conditions but what a difference by putting my motors where the belong..... Like I said from the get go it would run about 95 all day long.
    I'm glad you finally let April hammer the throttles! :rollside:
    HDD

Kilrtoy
    Wow congrats Ricky, glad to hear things are coming together for you.......

BoatFloating
    Rocky.... Congrats man.... thats a very respectable number... I wouldn't doubt that Tommy will pay you $2600 ..... however I would doubt if it's anything but monopoly money!
    :jawdrop:
    http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/images/treasurechest.gif
    Thanks Charles,:rollside:
    hell that cheap bastard wouldn't even buy the Monopoly game to send me the funny money.
    What a difference raising the motors did for the hole performance of the boat.

Havasu Hangin'
    Congrats, partner.
    Did you get rid of the chain steering wheel yet?

BoatFloating
    I'm glad you finally let April hammer the throttles! :rollside:
    HDD
    Yep I was on the shore when she was running it. I was taking the pictures....
    Thanks Migirl.... I thought you were going to be running around out there????

Kilrtoy
    Thanks Migirl.... I thought you were going to be running around out there????
    We are coming out for the D row party in 2 weeks, We are gonna crash the party, not the boat

BoatFloating
    Congrats, partner.
    Did you get rid of the chain steering wheel yet?
    No but me and Joey tried calling you Saturday night..... he got ride of some stickers on his boat.... :supp:
    Migirl, see you at the party.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast