Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a BLAST!!!

lilrick
    any video of the jet boat races at Parker?????? Come on Jerry lets show these guys what fun we had!!!! Squirtin' Thunder ran hard this weekend and took an Overall first place !!!!! Congratulations Jim!!!! WE had a good ol' time! Consistency counts.

dmontzsta
    Congrats Jim. I am suprised there has not been any threads, who took second?

lilrick
    i did. with the help of MaRRone & Sons plumbing and Superior Home ImprovementS.

Moneypitt
    Lilrick would've taken first but he missed a call to the ramp due to schedule changes and a PA system that leaves alot to be desired when there are boats on the water drownding it out. The jet guys did have some fun in the not so jetboat friendly water. I repeat, this is a very good reason to ASSIGN pit stalls based on pre registration,(like the enduro was), that could put all the boats in a class side by side and no one would miss any heats, come one, come all, to the ramp...........Ray

Squirtin Thunder
    any video of the jet boat races at Parker?????? Come on Jerry lets show these guys what fun we had!!!! Squirtin' Thunder ran hard this weekend and took an Overall first place !!!!! Congratulations Jim!!!! WE had a good ol' time! Consistency counts.
    Rick it was tons of fun, Ben and his crew are #1 in my book !!!
    Congrats Jim. I am suprised there has not been any threads, who took second?
    Rick did a great job this weekend. We both got hosed down in turn one. I need to make my boat turn better. The plan B crew did a great job prepping your boat.
    Mike Lee looked to be the fastest in the first PS heat.
    I want to thank Ben (Plan "B"), Mike at REX Marine, Don @ Triad Performance Marine, Duane @ Hi-Tech Performance, Paul @ High Flow Dynamics, George @ ARS Marine, LifeLine, Ross, Ray, all of Team 410, Big Kahunna (Late Night Thrasher), Joey Cucci, Boatnam Racing, Simons Auto Body (Tina & Geza), Boatracingfacts.com (Ron Hill), Gary Snow and all of the other folks that helped us out getting it done.
    Thank you
    Jim/CBR

uclahater
    Did the guy that one every heat get Dq'd? Jim nice meetin you its good to see your having such a blast

MAXIMUS
    I will say it again, it is ashame that more of the jet guys don't get on board & join the fun! This class could be great for those who want a cheap way to have a blast! Ricks boat is a very simple piece of shit, err I mean equipment with a low buck engine that has the potential to be as competitive as necessary. I think you guys need to at least come out and check it out in person. Drag boats are cool but this roundy round shit is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    Jim it was great visiting with you & your family. It is a pleasure hanging with good people, give that daughter of yours a big hug. She is a cutie... Terry Valore is a class act & needs to be commended. However his time is going to come! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I hope tuesday dosen't kick your ass to bad. You have got to be feeling a little sore... Lil rick you did very well amigo! There might be hope for the Gay movement after all!

Moneypitt
    Did the guy that one every heat get Dq'd? Jim nice meetin you its good to see your having such a blast
    Hater, Lilrick missed a heat. He didn't hear his class called and when he found out, it was too late. Yes he won every heat he was IN, but Jim ran all 4 heats and the other boats didn't............Ray

uclahater
    Hater, Lilrick missed a heat. He didn't hear his class called and when he found out, it was too late. Yes he won every heat he was IN, but Jim ran all 4 heats and the other boats didn't............Ray
    Well congrats Squirten Thunder on the win. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast