Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Happened At Modesto Res?

Alky Eater
    Hey squiddin Thunder have you run over anybody lately? Why dont you post up the story on how you went to save the day and ended up running over the top of the them.
    GEEEEEEEEEEEZUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~

Sangster
    :frown: :frown: :frown:

Alky Eater,I have pretty much sat back at laughed at you. This is over the line!!! If you were there is one thing, but to take a shot at someone elses misfortune is BS. Those of us with some scruples and decency are glad no one was hurt. Anything can happen at any time. I for one is very aware of that. There are many decent people in this boating community. If you are bent on being a total jerk, find someplace that appreciates your total lack of decency.
    If you want to discuss this; 530 320-0549. Tim Cook
    I do not hide behind a computer.

Squirtin Thunder
    Hey squiddin Thunder have you run over anybody lately? Why dont you post up the story on how you went to save the day and ended up running over the top of the them.
    Your a Dickhead !!!!
    Yes I had a 33 year old parts failure. Yes I hit the back of Bone Collectors boat. No I will not hire an Attorney !!! Denver and I are working this out along with the help of Steve G. Denvers boat is fixable and is getting fixed.
    Denver has all my info, if he ever needs to contact me about this !!!
    I am just glad that no one was hurt and no boats lost !!!
    Now as for you "Alky Eater" this is the thanks I get for going and grabbing your gas can ??? Instead of letting your ass sit out there and sink ???
    Why didn't you introduse yourself as Akly Eater ????
    I think and others do to that I would have given you a run for your money !!!
    Your slow insulting ass needs to wake up and smell the coffee !!!
    BTW- Alky Eater has a White and Green Sanger Shovelnose Hydro !!!
    ..........................It may run 90mph down wind !!!.......................
    Hey Steelcomp you would have Smoked him like a cheep Cigar !!!

superdave013
    Jim, sorry to hear you had troubles. Hope it all works out for both you and the other guy.
    Alki, kicking a guy when he is down seems to come back twice as bad.

460 jus getn it
    why are people such assholes. someone was helping another boater out and had a little accident. thank god no one was hurt. asshole eater its people like u that make me laugh my ass off at there ignorence and stupidty. jim dont get your head down u did the right thing in helping another boater out.

LakesOnly
    Ass
    Licking
    Kindless
    Yellowbelly
    Even
    As
    Tensions
    Elevate
    Radically
    Get off this forum; nobody wants a trouble maker like you here. :yuk:
    LO

Jeanyus
    Ass
    Licking
    Kindless
    Yellowbelly
    Even
    As
    Tensions
    Elevate
    Radically
    Get off this forum; nobody wants a trouble maker like you here. :yuk:
    LO
    Good one lakes, glad to hear your head did not get damaged, hope to see you at CFW soon.

Squirtin Thunder
    Is this the Green & White Metal Flake Sanger Shovelnose that showed up at CFW on NYD in the afternoon (after most of the faster boats had left) and thought he was all that.....
    I am very possibly wrong I recieved this PM from an unnamed source that I trust !!!!
    I dont know who the guy is that you got a gas can for but its not Alky Ass, trust me.
    So I am wrong !!!!
    How the Hell could that guy be at the Delta testing and know so much about what happend at the pond ???

Squirtin Thunder
    What The Hell Happened At Modesto Res?
    The Easter Bunny showed up by Boat !!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CF0025-med.jpg

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast