Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Regatta May 6 - 8 (who going? )

Rev. Williams
    2005 Regatta Schedule
    1. Eliminator - May 6th - 8th
    2. Newport Boats- May 26th - 29th
    3. DCB - June 3rd - 5th
    4. Cheetah - June 10th - 12th
    5. HTM - June 17th - 19th
    6. Commander - June 24th - 26th
    I've never made it to a regatta in the past few years I've owned an Eliminator but this year I'd really like to go. I've heard great things about it and the give aways alone are worth the trip. I know we have a bunch of ***boat Members/Eliminator owners on here and I'm curious of who is planning on going this year. Since this will be my first I'd like to find out what to expect and what will be need of me. Also, do you have to sign up? or do you just show up and play?

Mrs Luvnlife
    We've always signed up in the past, check out Eliminator's website, I think the info may be on there. We've gotten a paper that we've filled out with the # of peeps, shirt sizes and we've had the choice to pick the food in advance, but it's been a couple of years since we've been and things may have changed.
    We may have to look into making this trip......could be fun. :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well of course Ill be there you need to start making reservations now if you are going. As luvinlife said there is some information on the eliminator boats web site also you can go to www.jokerswildpromotions.com for the info to. Its the 21st annual regatta and it would be great to have you there Rev.

djunkie
    Howard - July 8th - 10th

Rev. Williams
    We can't let those Howard people get above the Eliminator Regatta!! :crossx: :crossx: :smile:

djunkie
    We can't let those Howard people get above the Eliminator Regatta!! :crossx: :crossx: :smile:
    Ya well lets just see if they actually go through with this Howard regatta.

Daytona100
    We,ll be there. Every year its our second trip of the year. Parker for easter Havasu for the regatta. Allways a good time well organized and great food. See you there.

a catered life
    i will be there after all the money i have spent with them :notam:

LUVNLIFE
    We've always signed up in the past, check out Eliminator's website, I think the info may be on there. We've gotten a paper that we've filled out with the # of peeps, shirt sizes and we've had the choice to pick the food in advance, but it's been a couple of years since we've been and things may have changed.
    We may have to look into making this trip......could be fun. :idea:
    Well what you need to do Mrs.Luvnlife is call and make reservations so we have somewhere to stay. Then tell your husband so he can take Friday off. UHHHHHGGGGG! Never mind I'll come in the kitchen and tell you. Jerry we might be going.

Raisin Wake
    We'll be on the lake that weekend. We aren't going to all the events however. The kids get bored. We'll just cruise and check out the boats.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast