Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "FAITH" update

rvrtoy
    Sorry to be a downer today but Faith needs your prayers again.
    As most of you know, when Faith was born in November of 03 she was diagnossed with CF and has been a fighter againsted this disease every day of her life. Her mom and I have become very active in fund raising efferts to help find a cure.
    Last week Faith had to have some routine blood work done. Yesterday we got a call from her CF physician letting us know that she needed to come in right away for some additional blood work because they were concerned with the findings of her tests.
    Today we were told that she is most probably suffering from an additional condition called "Celiac Disease". This disease like CF attackes your digestive system however unlike CF will cause you to never be able to live a normal life!! No eating out for lunch, no snacks at a movie theatre, no pepsi's on the sand bar, no donuts...nothing normal to a healthy child. Celiac Disease means that you have to have a glutten free diet. Gluttens are in every f***ing thing you eat or drink.
    The rest of the tests will be back within 2 weeks however, the doctors want to try treatment now and see if her condition improves.
    What a f**ked up start my little angel has. I am just truely thankful to have her around. She is such a blessing to me and my family.
    She has a website. It is www.babiesonline.com/babies/f/faithnicole

Tom Brown
    Faith and your family have my best wishes.

hoolign
    Prayin for you guys
    Jeff.

RiverDave
    I am terribly sorry to hear that. I hope that her conditions improve immediately, Faith and your family are in my thoughts and you have my best wishes.
    RD

Chris Winn
    as a new father, i cannot image or begin to understand the feelings you guys have..
    i do wish the best for little faith, and i hope that there is something that they can do to ease her life, children are most important thing that we have period.
    best of luck to you...

GrapeApe
    Hey Steve.. Your Angel is in our Thoughts & Prayers.. As always we will keep the Faith, and pray she gets better soon...
    *** Grape Ape ***

boxscore
    God bless your whole family! I have a friend with CF. He's now in his mid thirties and is a true champ. He has had his share of suffering and has had tons of setbacks. But at the same time... he leads the richest life. Those who battle every day of their lives are true warriors. You daughter will be no exception!

AzLakeLizard
    From Mardonzi and AZLL
    Our Prayers and thoughts are with your family!

MsDrmr
    You are all in my prayers, and I will add you to my prayer list in my group. I am so sorry to hear about your daughters struggles, I can't imagine what you are going through as her parents. I wish all of you the best, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sleek-Jet
    Sorry to hear this about your little Angel... alot of adversity for such little one, but she seems like a fighter and has a strong and loving family to help her along her way...
    My best wishes and thoughts to you and your family. :clover:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast