Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YEOW! Gas jumped 10 cents today

burtandnancy
    On my way to work, regular was $2.359 and on my way home it was $2.459 for regular. I got into the habit of keeping the tank full lately, but this shocked me. I figure at the lake gas is going to be near $4.00 so a full week-end of cruising is going to run about $1,000. Well, thats what retirement is for, isn't it?

Dr. Eagle
    :220v: Now I'm glad I have a small block in the boat... :220v:

charlyox
    I wouldn't be suprised if we were paying $3.00 per gallon by Labor Day.

rvrjunkie
    THIS SUCKS. Filling up the sub and boat for a weekend of fun is going to get expense.

Kindsvater Flat
    Diesel up here was 2.75 gal. reg unleaded was 2.49

AirtimeLavey
    Paid $2.17 yesterday for reg. unl., in Minden, NV, on way back from Tahoe. Felt like I got a screamin deal....cause 2 miles down the road, the price was .30 cents/gal. more. WTF!!! Good thing we bombed Iraq for their oil!!!

Kilrtoy
    Yes it sucks, Im gonna die broke ......

77charger
    Yes it sucks, Im gonna die broke ......
    thats the way to die then!
    as for gas i go to work at 5.30 am and see the price at the corner station 2.34 gal get back to shop in afternoon 2.43.seems to be normal evryday rises.I have to gas up just about every day in the work truck company card i dont really pay attention to the price when i fill up just put gas but i do have to go inside to give them my card then say 100 bucks on 4

victorfb
    id still like to understand why deisel is so expensive now. and why arent the large shipping companies, trucking companies, and all the other large deisel users saying anything about it? thats a huge percentage of an increase in the past year or so and they arent complaining? WTF? its not like the shipping costs went much higher. so how can they afford to still ship via trucks, train, ships, ect, and pay the huge increase in fuel?

Mandelon
    Whew, good thing I didn't just order a deckboat with twin 496 HO's.... :supp: No way could I afford a diamond ring too....
    Diesel's $2.59 near me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast