Thread: Kachina 26's Custom Boat Bling Cover

roln 20s
    Hey Randy-
    I know the wait has been awhile- but boy was it worth it. As always, the final product comes out better than my expectations...and for those that know me and Boat Bling--that's pretty difficult to do. I expect the best and will only deliver the Best.
    If you are going to Havasu this weekend, let me know--I'll personally deliver it to you--save you shipping $$.
    Enjoy the pics and I'll call you on Thursday-
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...china_26_1.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...china_26_2.jpg
    ALSO AVAILABLE and can be delivered THIS WEEKEND-- pictured below is this Classic Boat Bling cover with Burgandy grooves--one of the last available at the intro price of $489.00. Again, I'll save you the shipping and deliver it to you personally in Havasu this Saturday.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._Classic_3.jpg
    Thanks Randy and thanks to everyone else for continuing to make Boat Bling a huge success.
    Patrick

Kachina26
    Looks awesome!!! Wanna hear a funny story? I was looking at your post on RRL last night and decided I was gonna call you and have you add a little something to mine..............I see in the picture that it already got added It looks outstanding Patrick. I wish you much success.

FRENCHIE
    IF somone were to buy two of those down the road, would that allow for any type of discount!!?? :idea: :wink:

jdogginla
    IF somone were to buy two of those down the road, would that allow for any type of discount!!?? :idea: :wink:
    Hmmmmm, now why would someone need 2 of them?

jdogginla
    Ohhh Leon, I new your were a great guy. How nice of you to try to get Phatt Matt a discount for his new boat, LOL

FRENCHIE
    Ohhh Leon, I new your were a great guy. How nice of you to try to get Phatt Matt a discount for his new boat, LOL
    see your always thinking ahead!!!!!
    :wink:

roln 20s
    Yes Leon-- I do discount for twin engine applications. In fact, I have done numerous of them, most are boats on the east coast. The deal is too good to post- you'll have to email/PM and I'll let you in on the secret
    I'll definately take care of you
    Kachina 26--glad you like it--I absolutely love it. The pics do it no justice--I'm going to show Louie and Shannon tomorrow around lunch, I'm sure they will be blown away.
    Thanks again and we'll need to hook up soon.
    Patrick