Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Costco BBQ Grills

cdog
    Went down there today to buy the $389.00 stainless model and they don't have them anymore. All that is left is the $799 stainless grill. Does anyone have one of these? How does it work? Are you happy with it? The big one is a little much for me and the wife, but the construction looks alot better than the home depot ones. I really want a all stainless grill with stainless grates because the cast iron rusts real bad when the marine layer comes in at night. Any comments?

riverroyal
    i bought a homedepot expo one,,it lasted about 2 years,,the gas valves went bad,i built a island now so the old one just taking up space,,,,,,go with costco,,they will take it back anytime,,

cdog
    At first I was lookin at the home depot ones but I noticed how the doors were'nt boxed. The stainless felt flimsy because the sides of the doors were just folded over. I've got this crazy ass weim dog who gets into everything so the sealed storage compartment is important to me.

WYRD
    At Costco if you see it you better buy it cause when you go back it will be gone and never restocked!!

cdog
    At Costco if you see it you better buy it cause when you go back it will be gone and never restocked!!
    Why? Is there something wrong with them? Will I be able to get replacement parts?

WYRD
    Why? Is there something wrong with them? Will I be able to get replacement parts?
    Oh yea my friend has one and he likes it and Costco will stand behind it. I am just saying everytime I see something I like at costco by the time I go back to get it they are sold out I think my friend has the 400 dollar one though but they are the same manufactur I belive.

riverroyal
    if it breaks they will give you all your money back,,,,,years from now

Waist Deep
    Bought the one for 300 and returned it and got the $$ back. Igniter broke and the friggin stainless tray at the bottom is one pain in the butt to clean. Went to depot and bought a black one. Much happier

Garrddogg
    I bought one of the ones from Sams club paid 7 or 8 bills for it, and it smokes my buddies $1500 he bought at a BBQ store!
    four years and still kickin azz like new!

MudPumper
    Went down there today to buy the $389.00 stainless model and they don't have them anymore. All that is left is the $799 stainless grill. Does anyone have one of these? How does it work? Are you happy with it? The big one is a little much for me and the wife, but the construction looks alot better than the home depot ones. I really want a all stainless grill with stainless grates because the cast iron rusts real bad when the marine layer comes in at night. Any comments?
    They have this $599 model for sale at Costco.com
    Stainless Grill (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...rPath=114*115*)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast