Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats JBR!!!!

Jetdriver
    Way to go today buddy! Im sure your very happy! Ill let you spill the beans, but all I can say is BITCHIN!

JetBoatRich
    Way to go today buddy! Im sure your very happy! Ill let you spill the beans, but all I can say is BITCHIN!
    Thanks Shawn it was cool to see the dyno and the motor looked and sounded great. Almost ready for some water fun now
    Thanks for coming by and checking it out with me

Jetdriver
    Anytime, really was my pleasure. Great group of guys over there! And 4 clicks under 600 aint to shabby buddy. Im just happy you will finally have a boat that will last a whole season!!!!

Speedin' Ian
    Congrats man!!! 600 ponies aint bad at all. We are in the process of building a new motor for our boat, very exciting. Can't wait until the first time we fire it up on the dyno. How fast you think your boat will run? I remember seeing it a BV and it was scooten with the old motor

Rev. Williams
    Thanks Shawn it was cool to see the dyno and the motor looked and sounded great. Almost ready for some water fun now
    Thanks for coming by and checking it out with me
    I guess my invite got lost in the mail

JetBoatRich
    I guess my invite got lost in the mail
    Jerry be there at 1pm tomorrow and you can see what happens with the correct jets :wink:

Rev. Williams
    Jerry be there at 1pm tomorrow and you can see what happens with the correct jets :wink:
    I can do that.... The shop is right down the street from my office

JetBoatRich
    Congrats man!!! 600 ponies aint bad at all. We are in the process of building a new motor for our boat, very exciting. Can't wait until the first time we fire it up on the dyno. How fast you think your boat will run? I remember seeing it a BV and it was scooten with the old motor
    It was exciting :idea: I hit 74 on it before, so should hit that again :idea: I think the hole shot will be a lot better now :idea:

JetBoatRich
    I can do that.... The shop is right down the street from my office
    Sounds good, they have to do some adjustments on the jets and test again :idea: see you tomorrow, you may get dirty so a change of clothes maybe needed :idea:

Rev. Williams
    Sounds good, they have to do some adjustments on the jets and test again :idea: see you tomorrow, you may get dirty so a change of clothes maybe needed :idea:
    Dirty?? I ain't working on it right ???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast