Thread: Mobile Audio?? Anyone?

100+Placecraft
    Anybody know if there's someone who would come out to my pad at the river and do a stereo install? The boats at Topock and I really dont feel like pulling the thing all the way home. Is there any good installers in Needles?
    I'm not looking for anything totally crazy, It has a set of 6X9's and a set of 6.5's. I was thinking of adding one 12" under the engine hatch and maybe another set of 6.5"s and replaceing the existing ones.
    Thanks.

mbrown2
    You might want to drag it to Car Toyz in Havasu..

100+Placecraft
    Have you used them? Thats not too far of a tow, I was thinking of taking it to Havasu to get it detailed. Know anyone other than Rons in Havasu for detailing?
    Thanks.

phebus
    I highly reccomend Frank at CarToyz. Good work, but more importantly, honest and fair. He will take care of you.
    Car Toyz
    680-0203

mbrown2
    Have you used them? Thats not too far of a tow, I was thinking of taking it to Havasu to get it detailed. Know anyone other than Rons in Havasu for detailing?
    Thanks.
    I have not used anyone other than Ron for detailing, but others on here rave about Warlock 25....Ron, also does installs and does a pretty good job as well...one stop shopping, detail/audio..

boxscore
    CarToyz only installed an XM tuner and antenna in my boat. They did a good job with the install ...But I was quite pleased when I returned that they had went ahead and buffed out a few hard water spots as well! I heartily tipped them and went on my way.

BoatFloating
    Ron's has gone the extra mile for me more ways than one. The first was when I was getting my boat rigged at Lakeland I didn't have time to finish my subs boxes so Ron did it for me at a good price. I had also bought on of his stereo face plates and it didn't fit my head unit Sony MP80 because it has knobs and wouldn't close all the way. So he went to my storage and cut to holes for the knobs to fit thru as a tempory fix while he made a taller face plate and once it was done he went and installed it free of charge, that's service. I've seen his detail work and it's also very good. I would recomend Ron's for many things. I haven't heard anything bad about Frank at Car Toyz.