Thread: Marina cam

phebus
    Just went to the Marina cam to check out Havasu, and got the "too many clients" sign. I wish you two clients would get off so I could get sick looking at what I'm missing!!! :hammer2:

INSman
    Rat bastards !!! :boxingguy :lightsabe

moneypit
    The web cam wont come up on my PC anymore.. last year it worked fine.. Any ideas...

phebus
    Your computer is participating in the boycott of the Marina.
    Actually, before it will open for me, my computer opens the Java program. It never used to do this, and it would just open. I don't know if you need Java, or if I need to get rid of it.

6 Dollar Boat
    I got it in another window... :yuk: I'm the one hogging all their bandwidth... :devil:

coolchange
    Sorry but I had to see if it was blown out. Looked nice, DAMN, Aholes bailed on me for Havasu. Oh well I guess it was worth a friendship.

BarryMac
    Just went to the Marina cam to check out Havasu, and got the "too many clients" sign. I wish you two clients would get off so I could get sick looking at what I'm missing!!! :hammer2:
    That's how you can tell that river season is really here, "Too Many Clients" on the WebCam...

svlperry
    Sorry but I had to see if it was blown out. Looked nice, DAMN, Aholes bailed on me for Havasu. Oh well I guess it was worth a friendship. i was checking for the same thing