Thread: Getting rid of the Lavey.

dmontzsta
    I am going to buy a jetboat, I like not having to hassle things, just turn the key and go. I figure with all the work I have planned to the V-Drive I can convert to a jet and be much happier, I will see most of you on the trailers as I am backing up my new jet boat. :jawdrop:

Zeug
    I am going to buy a jetboat, I like not having to hassle things, just turn the key and go. I figure with all the work I have planned to the V-Drive I can convert to a jet and be much happier, I will see most of you on the trailers as I am backing up my new jet boat. :jawdrop:
    Uh, April Fools??? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

coolchange
    the V-Drive I can convert to a jet and be much happier, :
    Ya prolly cheaper than a new strut and box and shaft and log and tube and drive shaft and bushings and you'll have the first trans gender Lavey.

63stevens
    This sounds like another deal just like the one with the "Brown truck and the K-Boat".

76BARRON
    Well at least you didn't totaly loose your mind and go WHACKA on us!
    Clamp on's or strap on's , either way their still dildos !

Roman 1
    The amount of hassle you go through is directly linked to your mechanical abilities or lack there of. Jet or v-drive this won't change, unless your telling us you were allways wrenching on your v-drive or propshaft
    That being said, I don't believe him either...
    R1

dmontzsta
    April fools.
    The V-Drive is lower maintenence than my cars. I havent had to touch it in 8 years.

72 Hondo
    That was a bad joke :jawdrop:

v-drive
    I knew it was a joke. D would grow his hair back before he sold the Lavey.
    :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive

dmontzsta
    I knew it was a joke. D would grow his hair back before he sold the Lavey.
    :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive
    hahaha, this is true, although I get the feeling it would not grow back all the way in some spots.
    :rollside: