Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Everybodys Shit! Going To Done For Needles?

dossangers
    Is everybodys projects going to be done in time for the shall i saySUPERBOWL OF BOATINGat the end of the month ill be burning the wick at both ends but will be there with 200 gals of methonal and the ORANGE PATRON TEQUILA can i get a BIG CA'MON!!!!!!

Got the motor in today.
    Steering, plumbing - Done
    Electrical, Cav. hdwr. - Close.
    Medium list of little things.
    Should be close.

uclahater
    It looks like its gonna be close we got way behind because of the rigging, and now its gonna be close, but I think were good. The boat should look good with the new Injected motor in it

EXTREMEBOATS
    Make sure y'all take lots of pics!!

wsuwrhr
    It looks like its gonna be close we got way behind because of the rigging, and now its gonna be close, but I think were good. The boat should look good with the new Injected motor in it
    I will take full responsibilty for that, but I think the rigging will be over the top.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Finally bought a flat, but don't think I will be makin it. Just didn't have time to work on it.
    There are going to be some nice boats out there.
    Sure would like to take you up on the Patron offer though. I love that stuff. I got the green bottle here.
    Brian

GofastRacer
    Well my POS will be there,whoopty doo!..

Sangerboy
    Canyon is ready, may try to get a new prop for it before Needles. Sanger is at the canvas shop getting a cover made, hope to fire the engine for the first time next weekend. Just a few small things to finish up on it. Am up in Norcal this weekend visiting older daughter Stephanie, went by PCR today, Berryessa is very full

BILLY.B
    We'll i'm thinking of closing the doors right now and taking a month vacation and whoever has a boat in there has 20 minutes to get there or your $hit outta luck :jawdrop: :cry: :cry:.....Starting NOW!!!!!!

dossangers
    NO NO NO your the ringleader in all this SHIT so that everybody can be PIMP'IN LARGE at the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast