Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While the boss is away...Part 2.

BILLY.B
    After much thinking I have decided to move the steering wheel to the right side in the K-5 for better viewing going into the corner. Also I will be turning the ENGINE around due to the over whelming concern over the injector hat being backwards ( blower bolt threads that hold the hat on won't take another torqueing). Should be all done by today. Almost forgot there will be a tranny installed also so as to make it easier to put on the trailer and also be able to down shift coming into the turn :idea: :idea: . Have a nice day!!!!

dossangers
    nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolchange
    I have an idea. Why Don't yo just go the other way? It would accomplish most of your objectives and be much more entertaining!

Moneypitt
    Boy, it must be really nice to have a beautiful, flatbottom, blown circle racer and only have to worry about which way the HAT FACES!!!.....Get a grip guys, worry about world peace or something.........
    PS: The hat doesn't care. In order to actually get any "ram" effect, the scoop needs to be about 3' over the drivers head...........And with the huffer, the air will be there for the motor to use as required, regardless of the hat direction............MP

Sleek-Jet
    I have an idea. Why Don't yo just go the other way? It would accomplish most of your objectives and be much more entertaining!
    In engineer speak... that is a very "elegant" solution... how come the obviouse is usually the best???

dossangers
    Since hector was a PUP the HATS always faced FORWARD besides it looks a whole lot better!!!! Fernando Lamas once said '' its better to look good than feel good'' ''YOU LOOOK MAVALAS''

Wildchild80
    Since hector was a PUP the HATS always faced FORWARD besides it looks a whole lot better!!!! Fernando Lamas once said '' its better to look good than feel good'' ''YOU LOOOK MAVALAS''
    He was probably gay also

Larry Nebb
    Bill, If you turn the engine the other way won't the zommies be facing the wrong direction. I would think the hot exhaust air blowing towards the front of the boat would slow you down. :hammerhea

uclahater
    Bill, If you turn the engine the other way won't the zommies be facing the wrong direction. I would think the hot exhaust air blowing towards the front of the boat would slow you down. :hammerhea
    LMAO :crossx:

*BN*
    Blow dryer for the mullet after a wash down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast