Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was asked to post these!.

GofastRacer

dmontzsta
    Wow, those are bitchen. Any idea what they sell for?

GofastRacer
    Nope, don't know anything about them!..

BOAT ANCHOR
    1ST Cline Extreme Cole TR-2
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/12Cline2.jpg
    1ST Gireaux Cole TR-2
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../12Giroux2.jpg
    Gireaux is spelled Giroux
    The white boat will be on display at Firebird Lake April 8,9, and 10th.
    STAGE I $8500.00
    The white hull is the first Cole TR-2 (from the TR2-2 mold) manufactured by Giroux Custom Boats of Imperial CA.(Pete Giroux 818 203 8695). It is 100% layed up by hand using Vinal Ester Resins and modern Hybrid Fiberglass Fabrics. Stage 1 includes Single Gelcoat Color, Douglas Fur Stringers (although the boat pictured has optional ash stringers and ash/marine plywood floors, front bulkhead, and transom wood) marine grade plywood floors, forward bulkhead, and transom wood, Carbon Fiber Keel, Flow Coated Floors, Steel Strut, Steel Fin,Cavitation Plates (raw Aliminum- no hardware) Prop Shaft Hole Drilled, Seam Filled and Preped For Paint (although the boat pictured has optional Gelcoated Seam to Match Hull). Additional options include 17-4PH SS underwater hardware, Gelcoat Seam to Match Hull, Ash, Oak, or Balsa Floors, Ash or Oak Stringers, Custom Wood "T" Decks or Wood Straight Deck with Laminated Stringers to Match Laminated Gunwales, Avaiable Stage 1,2,3. Giroux Custom Boats feature Giroux or Ellis Custom Trailers. Giroux Custom Boats also manufactures the Hondo XH511T 7/8 Runnerbottom, the original Cole Hydro, and the Cole/Deaver Top Fuel Hydro.

GofastRacer
    I just posted it the way it was sent to me!..

I would buy eiher one of those if they were a Canyon!

Johnny Holstein
    What is the difference between an Cline Extreme Cole TR-2 and a Giroux Cole TR2? Also does anyone know how much a hull like that costs?
    Jetboat, why do you say that? Do you think Canyons are a better boat or something? Can you buy a new Canyon too?
    Sorry for the all questions. I have been looking at used ones mainly because I did not know people were still building them.

It is just my opinion, but I feel the Canyon is a more efficient and quicker setting hull. The Cole's in the pictures are beautiful but I am just partial to Canyons. They ride flatter than the Coles. If you are interested in one you should talk to Kevin Felkins at Canyon boats. 209 518-7575. His boats are equally nice to the pictured boats.

Sangster
    :boxingguy ..... :idea: ..................... ...

Norseman
    Both of them look really nice!!!!! :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast