Thread: D. sammons Proj.

BIGCHRIS
    Dave ,hows your boat going ,havent seen anything on it in a while,anyone seen it or heard about it lately : :shift: :shift:

Dave Sammons
    Thanks for asking. Been wailing on the thing. Pictures to follow shortly....
    I was kinda waiting for a couple of the boys to the north of me with new paint and installs to "break the ice" with some shots. Anyone?...Anyone?... :sleeping: :sleeping:

Prime 8780
    Hi Dave,
    Looking foward to seeing some new pics of your project. Hope the stainless hinge worked out for you. I will try to post some pics of our projects in the next week. Looking foward to Needles.
    Stay tuned!
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com

uclahater
    Prime
    Your machine work is bar none the best I've ever seen. The 3 boats in there getting the custom rigging are amazing :idea:

Prime 8780
    Thank you,
    We are looking foward to seeing all the nice boats at Needles. Unfortunately because of the extreme urgency of the projects that are currently underway at the shop we regret to inform the masses that our "12 Star" Hondo project will most likely not be attending the v-drive bash. However there will be a few others that will be in full swing at this years event. Hopefully the "12 Star" projects/parts will continue to inform the boating community of what is out there and how with a little imagination anything is possible.
    (It will be finished some day)
    Thanks again for the compliments,
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com

Dave Sammons
    Hi Dave,
    Looking foward to seeing some new pics of your project. Hope the stainless hinge worked out for you. I will try to post some pics of our projects in the next week. Looking foward to Needles.
    Stay tuned!
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com
    Mike,
    Hinge worked perfect. SpectraBrent's 24 won't be making it this year We'll be going balls out on it after Needles.