Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: olbiezer pictures

Here ya go Ron. Or did you want them on the ***boat picture posting area? It's a fine lookin ride!
    http://www.jetheaven.us/photopost/data/500/19Ron2.jpg
    http://www.jetheaven.us/photopost/data/500/19ron1.jpg

jamessampica
    Hey Dan where's that boat from?I was just wondering if it was around hear.That is one fine looking boat.LATER!!!!!
    JIM S

olbiezer
    thanks squirtcha
    thats a 79 biesemeyer jet
    454 660 hollies etc
    boat is in jackson ms area thanks

Floored
    why no rear seat? does yours spin easy in a hard turn also? love mine, few quirks but a keeper.

olbiezer
    the back seat is geting uppolstered right now. engine was moved forward 2.5 inches when i put the new twisties on for clearence. prob not much leg room for it now but new owner wants it for some small kids lol. that 2 inches made it hop alot but fixed that with the ride plate. no spins ever with it lol. does yours have the tunnels down the bottom? this thing will turn on a dime and not spin, dont know why lol. not alot of biezer jets left out there any more. this one was a beat up mess when i got it. and just 9000 more dollars then i bought it for, and look at it lol. sold it this week for 8500 total. my motto should be "buy high. sell low" thanks good luck with your biezer. :hammer2:

Floored
    I've had mine for 4 1/2 yrs and it will spin real easy. hard corners feel like a sprint car in the turns kinda hangin the tail out. yes I have the triple tunnels under it. mine is a 97 hull, the molds are around havasu somewhere. not alot of interior room in mine either, but have a blast in it. Changing gauges,new carpet, and reclearing mine in the next 2 weeks and ready for summer here at the river. what did you get to replace yours with? beautiful boat by the way.

1Bahnerjet
    would you call this a "Runner Bottom" or Tunnell ? or Flat ?
    http://www.jetheaven.us/photopost/data/500/19ron1.jpg

olbiezer
    i have been told biesemeyer never made a tunnel hull or runner for that mater..... its just a 79 18 foot jet i guess.
    floored mine has carpet up the center between the stringers and polished bulsawood out side the stringers.

olbiezer
    just a thought ........( most of my thoughts die of lonlyness lol) what do the super stock guys do when they want another biesemeyer hull?

Floored
    their are 3 distinct tunnels on each side so I would say tunnel. nothing flat under there. the wood probably looks awsome. I am sure someone has the molds for a B-boat flat somewhere, or a splash of one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast