Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BIG KUDOS to Minute Men Border Patrol!!!

Ion
    http://www.twincities.com/mld/twinci...n/11290811.htm
    Mexican officials have the huevos to call these fine American citizens "racists"! Clearly the results of too much cannaboids in their diet!

jdogginla
    I'm all for protecting our borders but this will lead to nothing but a tragic accident in some way or another. Average citizens carrying guns looking for illegal aliens........Some Cowboy is gonna get trigger happy and shot someone on accident. Just my .02

Kegel King
    .......Some Cowboy is gonna get trigger happy and shot someone on accident. Just my .02
    That is so much crap..these guys should be aplauded for having the balls to stand up to the current political cowards like the Democrats and the Republicans who are afraid to protect our borders so that they will not offend anyone this is pure crap!.......those idiots in washington should be doing there job and that includes the President who I voted for.

jdogginla
    Be mad and upset with the government..........as tideous as it is go thru the political route to make a change. The Border patrol has 10,000 agents patroling that 2,000 mile stretch of land. They are trying to add more everyday. Allowing everyday untrained citizens to take matters into their own hands will only lead to accidents. While it's not Anarchy......it's pretty close.

mickeyfinn
    If their free labor stops one illegal from crossing then they get a free "HELL YEAH!!!" from me. Everyone of the illegals crossing that border knows it is illegal. They also know that this government has turned so liberal that the criminals have more rights than the citizens so they are not worried about danger. The only thing that may happen is they get intercepted and returned. Not saying that they should be shot but if in the process of sealing our border it should happen then maybe the added risk will help a few to reconsider what is today a "no lose" proposition. It is time for us to get tough and if our liberal government won't do it then maybe it is time for us to. One of the reasons our forefathers gave us the "right to keep and bear arms" was so that the people of this country would have a way to defend against invaders. If illegal aliens sneaking across our borders in the middle of the night in order to come here and receive money from our government that they forcibly took from us as well as to take jobs and earn money which they will haul across the border away from this country is not an invasion I don't know what is.

cdog
    Agreed. At least their doing something instead of jamming their thumbs up their asses. Seems to me there are three kinds of people on this subject. Those who want to hand over the keys and let these people run amuck of our country, Those who come up with every excuse in the world why we can't do anything about it and those who are ready to kick some ass and make a change. I congradulate the latter. I know a guy who's wife is paralized by a illegal who crashed into her. The illegal mexi was released by the cop since they could not prosicute a mexi for the crime of DUI. Sucks.

jdogginla
    as well as to take jobs and earn money which they will haul across the border away from this country is not an invasion I don't know what is.
    Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now? How many times does someone on this board say they need some help or cheap labor? The first response from most is just go to the Home Depot and pick up a couple of guys! These people in most cases work hard doing jobs that the average "hard working American" won't do. I'm not endorsing or saying let's open our borders to any and everyone, but these people that cross the borders effect your lifestyle more than you think. Do they effect our medical costs by having childern or being injured or by not having insurance......yes. Is there a remedy for it? I'm sure there is........but that's what our government is for. IF we don't like the way our local or federal government is handling the situation........we have what we call a democracy, we make a change by electing someone else to do it. Again......just my .02

cdog
    Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now? How many times does someone on this board say they need some help or cheap labor? The first response from most is just go to the Home Depot and pick up a couple of guys! These people in most cases work hard doing jobs that the average "hard working American" won't do. I'm not endorsing or saying let's open our borders to any and everyone, but these people that cross the borders effect your lifestyle more than you think. Do they effect our medical costs by having childern or being injured or by not having insurance......yes. Is there a remedy for it? I'm sure there is........but that's what our government is for. IF we don't like the way our local or federal government is handling the situation........we have what we call a democracy, we make a change by electing someone else to do it. Again......just my .02
    Sorry bro but that arguement invalid. What your not adding in is the fact that at one time people did do these jobs and made a living at doing them. I guess farmer john will not make as much for a couple of years till he figures out a better system or till they make a better machine. Secondly these mexi are a drain on our society. Add up all the free wefare they recieve and that will deminish any bennys from cheap fruit. In LA and Tucson Az they have shut down 1/2 of all trama unit hospitals because of all of the money the hospitals have lost from giving out free health care. Ever wonder why a asprin cost 8 bucks? Because they have to rip you off to make their money back from the illegals. Pay to come here just as my great grandparents did, learn the language and we will welcome you with open arms.

repo man
    yea like prop 187. we voted it in werer is it now.

jdogginla
    Sorry bro but that arguement invalid. What your not adding in is the fact that at one time people did do these jobs and made a living at doing them. I guess farmer john will not make as much for a couple of years till he figures out a better system or till they make a better machine. Secondly these mexi are a drain on our society. Add up all the free wefare they recieve and that will deminish any bennys from cheap fruit. In LA and Tucson Az they have shut down 1/2 of all trama unit hospitals because of all of the money the hospitals have lost from giving out free health care. Ever wonder why a asprin cost 8 bucks? Because they have to rip you off to make their money back from the illegals. Pay to come here just as my great grandparents did, learn the language and we will welcome you with open arms.
    We agree to disagree..........there are more americans driving the streets that are uninsured and have no licenses than they are illegals. I am sorry to hear about your friends wife, and I mean no disrespect, but accidents happen like that every day with uninsured and unlicensed drivers. I only used fruit as an example........there are hundreds of jobs that americans won't do that these legal and illegal residents do that effect your every day life.
    Again.......we agree to disagree, but I'm putting my money on someone over-reacting to a situation in the minutemen orginization and someone get'n hurt. And the sad thing is........it probably won't be an illegal either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast