Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Wifes in California

Daytona100
    Just recently went back to court friday to have my child support reduced since I now have full custody of my daughter.I have one and she has one. I wasnt looking to completely eliminate paying anything but since I have my daughter and she has my son maybe they would drop it to half. Ime currently paying 800 a month. It hasnt changed since I got full custody of my daughter in november. Ive never been behind in payments.Got divorced 1996. So we go before the judge and I find out that she,s goeing for 1300.00 a month. My son probably weighs about 85 lbs wet hes lean and mean. So because Ime makeing more money these days she wants a huge increase.1300 hundred a month to feed a 10 year old boy is rediculous. They say its so the kids dont have a variation in lifestyle when they visit either parent. She lives in corona I live in Hemet. She lives in a 650.000 dollar house I live in a 300.000 house. If she gets what she wants we,ll be liveing in a trailer and she,ll still be liveing in her 650.000 dollar house. So far the child support got lowered to 650.00 a month but she,s contesting it. Why cant she just take her tax free 650.00 a month and just dissapear?Sometimes life just sucks!!!! :cry: :cry:

Kilrtoy
    Cuz she is a woman and a bitch ..........
    She wants a new lifestyle at your expense

Dawn Patrol
    Plain simple Greed. Why is it that you each have a child, but you still need to pay support? F'in California!
    Good Luck.

mike37
    I think child support should go into an account for the child not the mom or dad
    and only spent on the child the parent should not be able to spend any of it on themselves

Dawn Patrol
    I think child support should go into an account for the child not the mom or dad
    and only spent on the child the parent should not be able to spend any of it on themselves
    I think they should have to provide receipts of everything they spend on the child. You know it wouldn't add up to much.

GHTRIM
    That completely blows. It is amazing that people will continue to milk Sh1t dry. I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I have two kids myself 5.5 & 1.5 one is in private school and the other in diapers. And it doesn't cost me $1,300 a month. WTF.. Hope it comes out in your favor and it sounds as if it may seeing as how the judge did lower the amount instead of keeping it where it was and ordering a review. Good luck.

Daytona100
    It just bumbs me out. Ive done everything by the book and instead of being content she wants to destroy me. I dont want to become a deadbeat dad but noway am I putting myself my new wife and my daughter in poverty. I work to hard for what Ive got and for some reason she,s not goeing to be happy till she see,s me on the street instead of being happy that Ive never been behind in payments or neglected the kids..

im with kilrtoy on this one because she is a bitch and the law allows this to happen.something i never understood about marriage you love someone and something happens and they want you to be broke for 18 years.i wish i could event a crystal ball to tell couples how there spouse is going to act when they get divorced i could make millions.

Daytona100
    The only other angle is for me to start process to get custody of my son. Maybe I can blow the wind out of her sails. I,ve spent thousands in court lately and I just want it to be done. :jawdrop:

Dribble
    And how do you propose that the electricity the child uses and the pet food and vet bills for the kid's pet, insurance, rent, gas, to go to and from school, soccer music lessons, karate, haircuts, bandaids, birthday parties, sleepovers etc... get paid

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast