Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA............and help needed

a catered life
    so were all ready to pull out monday at noon for our roadtrip and the phone rings on saturday :idea: .....its a call from silverwood lake and the lady tells me the reservations we have for monday tue will have to be cancelled and the lake is closed :burningm: ......I was like wtf :jawdrop: is this a late april fools joke but she said no....seem like a main sewer line broke and the entire lake is screwed and closed ....so now where do i go? still headed to naci for thur,fri,sat but need a piece of water for first part of week any suggestions? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    Well that is some shitty news Willie!
    Lake Isabella is nice, but does have some submerged dangers.
    Buena Vista is OK....

a catered life
    thanks dia......is buena ok for the kids to play in

mike37
    so were all ready to pull out monday at noon for our roadtrip and the phone rings on saturday :idea: .....its a call from silverwood lake and the lady tells me the reservations we have for monday tue will have to be cancelled and the lake is closed :burningm: ......I was like wtf :jawdrop: is this a late april fools joke but she said no....seem like a main sewer line broke and the entire lake is screwed and closed ....so now where do i go? still headed to naci for thur,fri,sat but need a piece of water for first part of week any suggestions? :idea:
    go to lake San Antone just north of naci great shoreline caping
    and then you can just drive 15 or so miles to naci for the week end

a catered life
    go to lake San Antone just north of naci great shoreline caping
    and then you can just drive 15 or so miles to naci for the week end
    ok mike thanks for the info checking into it now

mike37
    if you want hookups you my need reservations but if your camping right on the water with no hookups go to north shore you shouldn't need any res for that

a catered life
    thanks just go the info i need....lake looks great :rollside: so we will be out there tuesday morning 2 nights at sanantonio and 3 nights at naci ......looks like you saved our trip thanks a bunch ...nice work....so what day will you make it up......sounds like we need to meet over a few cold ones :crossx:

mike37
    thanks just go the info i need....lake looks great :rollside: so we will be out there tuesday morning 2 nights at sanantonio and 3 nights at naci ......looks like you saved our trip thanks a bunch ...nice work....so what day will you make it up......sounds like we need to meet over a few cold ones :crossx:
    We will be out saterday wanted to be out to day but have a lot of paper work to catch up on
    the wife said we should camp Friday night at naci I will PM you my cell # later gota get back to work or it will never get dun

a catered life
    cool.....time to locate all the camping crap.......i pm'ed you my cell number later

JetBoatRich
    Well that is some shitty news Willie!
    Lake Isabella is nice, but does have some submerged dangers.
    Buena Vista is OK....
    Willie, Dia and I are on the same page that's scarey I swear her and I never talked after you called yesterday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast