Thread: Interesting...

Jbb
    I do a MSN search for Tom Brown...seems he's pretty well known....
    Tall Local Tom Brown snaps after 27th person asks, "How's The Weather Up There?"
    ...Brown turned himself in after police blanketed the neighborhood with posters that had to be printed at double height to capture the suspect's long frame...
    www.metrodailysun.com/news/articleid=938939 Cached page
    Compulsive neat-freak Tom Brown in hospital after attempting to dust roof
    "I had cleaned the inside, but I just knew the roof hadn't had a good scrubbing in years!" said Brown, still in intensive care. Doctors said he was lucky to be alive after sliding off the roof, hitting the ground, and being struck by a dustpan.
    www.metropolitandailynews.com/slate Cached page
    Convention of Klutzes Anonymous thrown out of hotel; founder Tom Brown threatens to sue
    "Why weren't they serving us on plastic plates? We ARE Klutzes Anonymous - what did they expect?" said an angry Brown. But hotel management said this was about more than a few hundred broken dishes. "First we pulled Mr. Brown out of the laundry chute. Then he got his arm stuck in the vending machine," seethed hotel manager Karl Rolofs. "Two hours later, he locked himself in his mini-bar. Unbelievable!"
    www.hotelmanagementnews.com/news/klutzes.htm Cached page
    Follow-up to JealousGuy1: Tom Brown writes: How many Private Detectives is too many?
    Tom Brown: "I also hired a detective to follow my sweetie. But then I got nervous about what if the first one decided to make a move? So then I hired another detective to track them both. Now I have visions of a menage a trois. Tips?"
    http://www.cautiouslovers.com/forum/...essage-id-1006 Cached page
    When is the Right Time To Correct A Strangers Posture? By Tom Brown
    You dont have to be a control freak to be outraged at the bad posture people are walking around with. It just makes me crazy! So, the answer is: It's ALWAYS the right time to correct a stranger's posture! At the supermarket, in the street, at a movie theater: any time you can help a stranger with pronated shoulders, a retracted sternum, or an off-set knee-hip ratio, go to it! Feel free to interrupt their conversations, too. Trust me, they are better off with the knowledge you are about to give them!
    http://www.advicefromperfectpeople.c...wn/posture.htm Cached page
    Tom Brown's Dating Tips for Snorers
    ...but if you MUST date the non-deaf, try tip #2: rent an apartment very close to an airport. That way, on that crucial first night, your date will think your snoring is just a plane taking off. With luck you'll be married before your mate catches on to the ruse...
    www.lovetipsforsnorers.net Cached page
    As the chilly winds of mid-life begin to blow: Tom Brown thrown out of University tavern for insisting on showing ID
    Brown caused a scene at a local college bar when bouncers let him in without asking for ID. Brown refused to enter the bar until carded. When the bouncer said, "It's okay, ," Tom threw the first punch...
    www.universitynews.com/Brown.html Cached page
    Ask Tom Brown: How do I know if my new electronic toaster is conspiring against me?
    Tom Brown answers: WATCH THE OTHER APPLIANCES. Microwaves are natural ringleaders; monitor any suspicious blink patterns. Better yet, ditch them all. What's wrong with doing your toast over a wood burning stove? Dropping a cinderblock on your universal remote is the first step toward freedom!
    www.smallappliancessuck.com/askTom Brown Cached page
    "Office Rat" Brown forgets what his wife looks like, but "kinda remembers kids."
    Tom Brown has spent so much time at work this year he can no longer say for sure what his wife looks like. "The one on the right, maybe?" Brown said, holding up a picture. As for the kids, Brown said that if you put them in a line-up, he could definitely pick at least two of...
    www.pick-a-family-online.com Cached page
    Tom Brown promoted -- for snoring!
    ...it was impossibly expensive to have him out on the road with the rest of the team," CEO Walters explained. "Sharing a room was out of the question. Hotels wouldn't take him; we had to rent space in music studios and other places with serious soundproofing. We wanted to fire Tom , to be honest, but our labor lawyer said he would sue us for wrongful dismissal. So making him a Vice President was the only solution left."
    www.sawinglogswithachainsaw.net Cached page
    Failing the test of middle age: Brown's Bid for Eternal Youth Ends Suddenly
    ...police reported that Brown died when his last remaining hair was caught in the wheel of his over-powered sports car. "It appears that Mr. Brown was compensating for several things, and one of them killed him." Investigations continue. . .
    http://www.from_midlife_to_endgame.c..._studies/Brown Cached page
    Tom Brown collapses in computer store, breaks out in hives when told he'll need a system update
    ..."All I said was that he needed new drivers, and his face turned red, he had trouble breathing, and then he just collapsed!" said the computer clerk. "Luckily, he's been here before, so we had a syringe of adrenaline handy...
    www.metrodailytimes.com/article98372 Cached page
    SPONSORED SITESNEATNESS MATTERS! Tom Brown, are you sick of wrinkled, shapeless socks? - www.stiff-socks.com
    Tom Brown, never lack sock confidence again with our patented Sock Iron. Comes complete with Mini Spray Starch attachment and teeny tiny Spot Remover.
    For the person in TOTAL control: Chronoscope's state of the art "Brown" wristwatch - www.chronoscope-watches.com/Brown
    This exquisite timepiece, crafted in the tradition of finest Swiss fussiness, is the only product guaranteed to live up to the Brown name. The journey that started with a single comment, "No tenths-of-a-second hand? Are you trying to sell me a freaking SUNDIAL, bozo?" has finally reached what we at Chronoscope proudly call "the lunatic fringe of precision."
    A Subscription to STOOP! the magazine for the abnormally tall, is waiting for you, Tom Brown! - www.stoopmag.com
    STOOP is packed with the articles YOU need to read! This month's issue features, "Ouch! That door is low! The Best Cars for above 5'9" and "Back to the Basket: Memoirs of Tall People Who Don't Play Basketball." Take our fun quiz, "Is Your Partner 'Short' Tempered?" And this month's fashion tip, "How to Add an Extra Cuff to the End of a Shirtsleeve" will make off-the-rack clothing possible again!
    Didn't get the results you expected? You've been Spoofed! 1 2 3 4 5 Next
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Search Home • Read the News • About MSN Search • Add MSN Search to Your Site
    MSN Home • My MSN • Hotmail • Messenger • Install MSN Toolbar • Feedback • Advertise wiith Us
    © 2005 Microsoft MSN Privacy

Sleek-Jet
    So I guess Tom would be a tall accident prone man that spends to much time at work (or the computer anyway), who has a Felix Unger complex and a small electric appliance fetish...

Tom Brown
    If you only knew, SJ.

rrrr
    So I guess Tom would be a tall accident prone man that spends to much time at work (or the computer anyway), who has a Felix Unger complex and a small electric appliance fetish...
    LMAO