Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: For Sale 1996 22'dcb Rigged Daytona

Mike Schmidt
    For Sale, 1996 Dcb Rigged Daytona With Twin 2001 2.5 Merc's. Kevlar Hull. Very Fast. Pm Me With Questions, Or Call 858-229-5767.
    Sorry That I Am So Lame That I Can't Figure Out How To Post The Pictures, But If You Pm Me I Will Attach Them And Reply.
    Maybe Someone Will Feel Sorry For Me And Offer To Post My Pictures For Me????
    Asking $39,500 Obo
    Thanks For Looking.

HavasuDreamin'
    PM them to me or send them to madamson74@yahoo.com and I will get them up for you.
    HD

TOBTEK
    WHAT THE????? you JUST bought that! OK, what did you find to replace this with? DO TELL................

Mike Schmidt
    Nothing yet, I am in the same situation as you were, another kid on the way, and wife would like something more "family friendly". I will hate to see this thing go, but... You have seen this thing, someone is going to get a great deal. Toby, what did you end up getting?

TOBTEK
    Nothing yet, I am in the same situation as you were, another kid on the way, and wife would like something more "family friendly". I will hate to see this thing go, but... You have seen this thing, someone is going to get a great deal. Toby, what did you end up getting?
    a new house . IF everything works out as planed, maybe something new next yr

HavasuDreamin'
    I have had dreams about this boat. I wish it was the right time for me to step up. I might even tell the insurance companies to F-Off for this set up. :lightsabe
    Killer boat for sure.......
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3/56dcb_1_.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...5622dcb_2_.JPG

Havasu Cig
    Very nice, foot trim and throttle as well as conventional sticks. Look really clean.

Boatmaster
    This boat will make someone very happy. I know this boat well and it is a blast to drive. Good luck with the sale Mike and I will spread the word.

Mike Schmidt
    Thanks for the props Drew, I agree with you, this is the funnest boat I have ever drivin.

diggler
    Thanks for the props Drew, I agree with you, this is the funnest boat I have ever drivin.
    I don't know, I'm kinda partial to your old one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast