Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady Boys, AB, SDMikey...

BarryMac
    Well, how was it out there this weekend??? I read that you guys went to copper's and got him drunk, lol . How was the water level? the reports look good, hoping to be be able to get to the Big Sandbar near Pichacho next weekend...

AvengerBabe
    GJB--- It was so great out there this weekend! The water levels are really high right now, so there wasn't much of a sandbar. The weather was awesome, especially on Sunday. The water was pretty darn cold, but it wasn't bad to stand in mid calf... We ended up putting our trailer in a monthly spot so that we don't have to take it in and out of the storage yard. It will be so nice not to have to move everything at the end of every weekend! Saturday night at the bar was FUN and interesting as always! Although I'm not a big fan of all of the drama that the random kids bring out there...
    All I know is that I am so stoked that IT IS RIVER SEASON AGAIN!

GrapeApe
    GJB.. We had a Great time.. Weather was perfect.. Saturday we ran the boat so far upriver it was scarey.. We hit a Sandbar somewhere past Walters, and decided to turn around at that time.. There was some Drama on Saturday night in front of the Bar.. but he.. I mean it got Squashed pretty easy..
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    GJB.. We had a Great time.. Weather was perfect.. Saturday we ran the boat so far upriver it was scarey.. We hit a Sandbar somewhere past Walters, and decided to turn around at that time.. There was some Drama on Saturday night in front of the Bar.. but he.. I mean it got Squashed pretty easy..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    He was pretty lucky he DIDN'T get squashed. Good thing he runs fast....

BarryMac
    What is this drama that the two of you are speaking of???
    Glad that you guys had a nice time, was there a SandBar just below Pichacho? That's were I'm hoping to hang next weekend.
    How'd the new ride handle the first Trip out? You guys took it a long way up River, hell I get nervous in my JET going up that far, I fear that I'm going to run out of Gas ...
    Can't wait until we get to hang this summer...

GrapeApe
    He was pretty lucky he DIDN'T get squashed. Good thing he runs fast....
    Meissa, He came back with a Big Dude Talking Shiat.. :boxingguy
    And he didnt have any Armor all... :cry:
    *** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
    What is this drama that the two of you are speaking of???
    Glad that you guys had a nice time, was there a SandBar just below Pichacho? That's were I'm hoping to hang next weekend.
    How'd the new ride handle the first Trip out? You guys took it a long way up River, hell I get nervous in my JET going up that far, I fear that I'm going to run out of Gas ...
    Can't wait until we get to hang this summer...
    GJB - Only the Main Sandbar had a little bit of Sand Showing.. Thats the scarey part.. Most of the Sand Bars where covered by 1-2 ft of water.. made it tricky..
    The Boat handled awesome.. Night & Day difference over our 21 Deck.. We hit 63 upriver with full tanks 5 People & 2 Coolers.. Only 4 Hours on the Boat, so we took it easy..
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    Meissa, He came back with a Big Dude Talking Shiat.. :boxingguy
    And he didnt have any Armor all... :cry:
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Whaaaaaat?!?! What happened? I can't believe I missed that. When we drove back to our spot the cops were in the dirt with their lights on so we hoped that he was arrested for being an idiot.... Did they start anything? I can't believe he didn't bring Armor All either! :boxingguy I hate the random fcuks that come and start drama and ruin my time!!! :burningm:

BarryMac
    Whaaaaaat?!?! What happened? I can't believe I missed that. When we drove back to our spot the cops were in the dirt with their lights on so we hoped that he was arrested for being an idiot.... Did they start anything? I can't believe he didn't bring Armor All either! :boxingguy I hate the random fcuks that come and start drama and ruin my time!!! :burningm:
    What the hell happened, one of you need to spill it... :hammer2: :hammer2:

GrapeApe
    What the hell happened, one of you need to spill it... :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Ok.. I will try to make it a Short Story.. We where standing in front of the Bar, and a guy that we dont know came over and was talking with me, while standing next to what I thought was MY Golf Cart.. Well he was being a bit cocky and talking shit in general, not about me or any of my Friends, when I notice something wet hit my foot.. I looked down, and he was not more then a foot away talking to me and Pissing on the Golf Cart, and splashing on my Foot.. Instead of just dropping him right there, which in my younger days I would have.. I stepped back and said what the F**k are you doing pissing on y Cart.. while you are talking to me.. and getting it on my foot.. :argue: He backed down, apoligized 20 times.. said that he would clean it up.. Then I saw that it wasnt my Golf Cart, it was James & Melissa's.. She started in on him, and then he mouthed off.. My Bro told him to take off or he was going to get beat.. He took of running.. But 15-20 minutes later, he comes back on a Golf Cart with a Good size guy.. The buddy jumps off the Golf Cart and asks which one of us threatened to kill his buddy, his wife, and his kids.. We laughed and said "What".. I didnt even know the Punk was Married, or had kids.. and we definetly didnt threten them.. We asked him why he even came back.. He started off saying that he apoligized, but started to mouth off, jumped in front of me and got "Submitted" via Rear Choke.. after I let him go.. he went to his golf cart and as they pulled away he thretened that he was going to get more bros and f us up.. So I chased him down in my flip flops while he was in his Golf Cart.. I couldnt catch him, but my brother did in our golf cart.... I will leave it at that, but he was the biggest Loser.. I cant say if my brother did, or didnt do anything.. maybe he can explain..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast