Thread: Spam/New Nextel Phone Finally!

nextel4u
    Nextel i265 $89.99 It is our best low tier phone yet, here are the specs.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...418i265new.jpg
    Vibrant Color Display
    • 65K color display with enhanced clarity allows you to customize your screen
    Downloadable Applications & Games (Java)
    • Stay entertained on the go with exciting games. From billiards and bingo to thrilling sports and action adventure, you can have fun anywhere you are. Plus, stay informed with streaming media services like 1KTV, and get things done with downloadable personal productivity applications.
    Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
    • Send multimedia messages (either audio, images, text or all three in the same message) to email addresses, other Nextel handsets and wirelessly store multimedia on Nextel.com.
    Speakerphone
    • Safe, hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
    Assignable Ring Tones
    • Download & assign unique ring tones to your contacts so you know exactly who is calling, whenever your phone rings. You can also assign unique ring tones to incoming notifications and new messages.
    Voice Record
    • Capture memos or phone conversations for future playback of phone numbers, tasks, or driving directions (caller must notify other party of any call recording).
    Call Christa or John for Your ***boater Special On New Activations
    800-491-7121

Tom Brown
    Who is the chick with the big jugs on the right hand side of the bench racer's banner?

nextel4u
    Christa is her name. She handles all of our ***boater Sales

BarryMac
    Who is the chick with the big jugs on the right hand side of the bench racer's banner?
    Yeah Tom your right, she does have big Jugs...lol

uclahater
    As long as you keep your Gay Ass Banner in bench Racers Im going to boycott you, unless you make the chick a liitle bigger so we can view her more :crossx: :crossx: