Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shocker Poll

moneypit
    Im having a problem with guys throwing the shocker at eachother

mirvin
    I didn't vote cuz I only do it cuz everyone else does. I'll wait and see how the voting goes before I make a decision..... :hammerhea
    mirvin :220v:

bunny 166
    Since the boys don't have a "pink", how can it be gay? I think they are telling eachother what they do to the chicks....But what if girls throw it at eachother?? Are we gay? I know some of you hope we are.... :idea:

Todd969
    Insecure???? BTW, nice set up you have, passed you go west on the 118 about 9:00ish Sunday morning. That boat drawfs the H2.

WYRD
    As long as you don't go past the nuckle and you eyes are closed it is'nt gay in my book :jawdrop: :hammer2:

jdogginla
    Is the red boat in your sig a Nordic that was for sale up in the Simi Valley area?

moneypit
    Is the red boat in your sig a Nordic that was for sale up in the Simi Valley area?
    Just purchased it. I just took the stickers off of the Trailer. (ya Im in Simi)

uclahater
    where do you think the SHOCKER came from. It was started at BBSP by You Te, and KIMMY, that was their sign to go off in the reeds together :hammerhea :crossx:
    Thank goodness that Smalls a V-Drive guy revived it to the proper meaning :wink:
    So be careful if you throw it at an outboard owner you might get more than you barganed for :hammerhea

djunkie
    I didn't think throwing hand signs at each other would be gay. But as for flex offs that's another story....Ahh shit did I say that out loud???

moneypit
    Since the boys don't have a "pink", how can it be gay? I think they are telling eachother what they do to the chicks....But what if girls throw it at eachother?? Are we gay? I know some of you hope we are.... :idea:
    If two girls throw the shocker, its purely taboo baby. "T" "A" "B" OOooooooo.
    Im alright with it!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast