Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Bunch

78Anthonyjet
    Anyone thought about doing a day trip to Berryessa? Just a thought. I heard the water is spilling into the glory hole. Oh yeah, Delta Rat is bringing the beer. :hammerhea

Dimarco21
    If Delta Rat is suppling da silver sodas I'm there.

Boatmaster
    Name the date I would love to go.

Robbie Racer
    Anyone thought about doing a day trip to Berryessa? Just a thought. I heard the water is spilling into the glory hole. Oh yeah, Delta Rat is bringing the beer. :hammerhea
    Count me in too if the day picked isn't a conflict. Rocket-J, Shameless Kitty and I are planning on being up there (camping at Steele Park) over the Memorial weekend. That would be great if some of you guys are able to meet up with us that weekend too.
    RR

MOBrien
    I'd be down with that for sure. My neighbors have a mobile home up there that they keep their boat at. They usually head up there almost every weekend when the sun is out. Never been and would love to check it out.
    Memorial weekend eh Keith? No Red Bluff attendance this year?

Robbie Racer
    Memorial weekend eh Keith? No Red Bluff attendance this year?
    No Red Bluff for me this year. I have given up drag boat racing (until I win the lottery) and it's too hard to spectate when you were once a competitor. :cry:

That would be a blast Im in. Good call norm!

78Anthonyjet
    Memorial weekend is out for me. I will be a booze cruise to Alaska, but I would like to try to get up there before then, I got a rain check for a day of boating I am going to TRY to cash in. Someone pick a date and lets see what happens.
    Norm
    Ps. I will bring some 3o packs of sodas, someone else bring the ice.

Hammer
    It’s been years since we have been to Berryessa. Hell, it’s been about 8 years and a marriage latter. That would be a nice trip. Are you planning on the three day weekend as Robbie Racer stated or is this going to be a pre season run b4 the crowds hit? Either way a lake would be a nice change up after running the delta all winter.

Robbie Racer
    Memorial weekend is out for me. I will be a booze cruise to Alaska, but I would like to try to get up there before then, I got a rain check for a day of boating I am going to TRY to cash in. Someone pick a date and lets see what happens.
    Norm
    I have the following weekends prior to Memorial weekend that I could attend:
    4/16
    4/23
    5/14
    How do any of those dates work with the rest of you guys?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast