Thread: Merry X-MAS

FoMoCo
    I wish I was able to go to the lake and roost it up but I am stuck here at work with
    mid 40degree temps(Sac, Ca) I hope all you guys get all the jet parts you asked for!!
    Hope to see ya when the rain stops!!

FoMoCo, Are you going to Camp Far West or Putah Creek New Years day?

77charger
    still looking for jac golden eagle suction piece.

Doug The Jeweler
    Lake Berryessa is where Gentlemen take their Ladies
    While it is true that there fast boats at Camp Far West,We have had bad experiences at New Years get together.I guess if you haven't gone it will be fun.Just know what to look out for.The water is low and hard to launch and load your boat.Here is a post that I wrote a few days ago.
    You can launch your boat at the docks and stay dry.We can launch a bunch of boats at one time.There is a place to eat where its warm.You could go to Camp Far West where you can launch 1 boat at a time in the mud,you can stand around in the mud and have you or your wife insulted by a loud mouth drunk.By the end of the day when you want to pull your boat out you get in a long line and god forbid your boat has an emergency.You can beach it in the gravel and mud.My wife told me she would never go back and I am not either.If it sounds bad it is.During the summer the water is warm and this problem is not as bad.There are definately more boats that go there on New Years day but Berryessa is a gem at that time of the year.
    If you would like details about Camp Far West I know everything you want to know .You are welcome to call me as I have all the details Doug 408-730-1344 days
    408-985-9778 eves
    408-621-3959 cell

FoMoCo
    I am going to go to Camp Far West, I can't afford Berryessa more than once a year!! Besides I don't want to flood my boat at berryessa! If you have a smaller jet boat I would advise not to go through the main part of lake berryessa VERY ROUGH!!!!!!