Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want to buy a place on the river!

Harlem
    Im interested in purchasing a home or mobile home somewhere on the Colorado river. Preferably around Needles,or anywhere nice! Could use some info. if anyone has some, That would be great!
    Thanks,
    Harlem

XClutchboy725
    Now that's what I call looking for a "Place Diverter"

missboatnam1
    hey harlem, me and mr boatnam are going down to the river two weeks from now to try to find a place. were looking in parker .....and trying to keep it afforable at the same time....now thats going to be a tuff one http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Harlem
    It does not have to be the best spot, Parker would be real nice though. Im trying to keep it under $100,000. If anyone knows of any web sites advertising prorerty, or homes on the river, please let me know. Once I buy one I'll have a private party there, Exclusive to Hot Boaters only!
    Harlem

Havasu_Dreamin
    What do you mean by on the Colorado River? Do you want to be RIGHT on the river with your own dock? Or is a mobile park with access to the river via it's on launch ramp and marina suitable?
    Staying RIGHT on the river with your own dock in Needles may be kind of tough for under $100k.
    There is a mobile home park, actually a few of them I'm sure, on the Needles side. The one I have experience with, not as an owner mind you, is Needles Marina Park. Just South of the bridge in Needles adjacent to the golf course. Seems to be a nice place.
    HD

1quickjet
    Saw a place on Parker last summer for about $9000. Big mobile home, although it was old, very good condition. Two big swamp coolers. Not actually on the water, but maybe 80-100ft from it. It was in a park (riverland) and I believe it sold fast. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Racing Ray
    My brother just bought a place right across from Needles. About 450 feet of shoreline. Just a bit over 1/2 million. Next door to him a smaller lot with a house on it sold for about $250,000.00. You folks find any lots on the river with living quarters for under $100,000 bucks be sure to let us know! I have heard in the Blythe area you can still find some for just under $200,000. Care needs to be taken that the property is not just on a lease from the local tribes.

Bense468
    you can pick up places in Blythe a little ways from the water for real cheap.

Havasu_Dreamin
    All of those places across the river from Needles sure are nice but way out of my price range. That's why I bought in Havasu. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    HD
    Originally posted by Racing Ray:
    My brother just bought a place right across from Needles. About 450 feet of shoreline. Just a bit over 1/2 million.

Slick
    Give a call to Windmill Resort (760) 663-3717. The office should have info on a new addition they are supposed to start on "Windmill II". Rumor has it they're all waterfront trailors ranging from $90k - $130k. Edroe and I both have trailers @ Windmill.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast