Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boycott Home Depot

Forkin' Crazy
    I agree nothing worse then pulling into a home depot or circle k and 10 guys jump into your truck because it looks like a work truck,
    Hell that would be great!!! Take them on a 100 mile per hour ride to the border, then drop them off!!! :hammerhea

olbiezer
    from 104,000 to 136,000 in 5 years?????? damn what are they rabbits?

HighRoller
    Actually, to me the illegals are more like cockroaches. They're infesting our country and wherever there is cheap labor they're sure to show up. I wouldn't be so quick to denegrate Home Depot for anything you see because store management has a big say in many of the policies. I would say something like allowing people to squat in their lot would be caused by lax store management, not corporate policy. Mohave County has a statute that prohibits people from panhandling on business properties, but our store manager lets guys stand in the driveway with signs. Go figure! Write a letter to the director of marketing and tell them what's going on and how it harms the image of Home Depot. I'd be interested in knowing the official policy.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Just Curiuos....do You Think The Farmers Would Be Able To Pay Normal Labor Rates Or Even Minumum Wage For All The Work The "mexicans" Do On The Ranches And Farms Across America........unless You Want To Buy All Your Meat And Produce From Mexico Or From That Place Up North..you Should Support The Farmers By Helping Them Get Day Laborers Just To Help Make The Bills.....

flat broke
    Just Curiuos....do You Think The Farmers Would Be Able To Pay Normal Labor Rates Or Even Minumum Wage For All The Work The "mexicans" Do On The Ranches And Farms Across America........unless You Want To Buy All Your Meat And Produce From Mexico Or From That Place Up North..you Should Support The Farmers By Helping Them Get Day Laborers Just To Help Make The Bills.....
    I got a better idea. I'll pay more for my cut of beef knowing that it was raised, tended to, butchered, and trucked to market by a U.S. Citizen. I don't care if the person is of Mexican descent, Chinese, Black, White or whatever. I just want the jobs to go to the folks who are here legally pursuing the American Dream, not the fence hopping fockers who undermine wages for working Americans and then send half of that ill gotten money back to Mexico while they exploit various welfare programs here in a country where far too many LEGAL IMIGRANTS/CITIZENS pay their fair share of taxes to get raped by these phucking leaches!
    Chris

cdog
    My carpet cleaner guy, Who is legal, I asked before I pay him, just got ripped off by some other hispanic who sold him a tri plex in onterio for 585k....I explained to him how that was a bad move as it is in the negative everymonth by 600 bucks and 2/3rds of his income is cash. Not to mention he rents a pos apt in santa ana to live in. What an idiot. I told him that he better move into one of the units or he'll get screwed on tax's when he sells. He came back at me with, "What if I just take the money and go to mexico". I laughed at him and explained how title and escrow will get their's and Fed and states piece before the sale is complete. I was really suprised that he actually asked as if that's a viabale option??????? These people have no loyalty or want to be citizens. If I had the address i'd call the fair lending peeps to bust him for not living in the place. F'in mexitard.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    :angry2: VERY TRUE
    I got a better idea. I'll pay more for my cut of beef knowing that it was raised, tended to, butchered, and trucked to market by a U.S. Citizen. I don't care if the person is of Mexican descent, Chinese, Black, White or whatever. I just want the jobs to go to the folks who are here legally pursuing the American Dream, not the fence hopping fockers who undermine wages for working Americans and then send half of that ill gotten money back to Mexico while they exploit various welfare programs here in a country where far too many LEGAL IMIGRANTS/CITIZENS pay their fair share of taxes to get raped by these phucking leaches!
    VERY TRUE..... :lightsabe
    Chris

HOSS
    Chris
    I`m down with that!

flat broke
    My carpet cleaner guy, Who is legal, I asked before I pay him, just got ripped off by some other hispanic who sold him a tri plex in onterio for 585k....I explained to him how that was a bad move as it is in the negative everymonth by 600 bucks and 2/3rds of his income is cash. Not to mention he rents a pos apt in santa ana to live in. What an idiot. I told him that he better move into one of the units or he'll get screwed on tax's when he sells. He came back at me with, "What if I just take the money and go to mexico". I laughed at him and explained how title and escrow will get their's and Fed and states piece before the sale is complete. I was really suprised that he actually asked as if that's a viabale option??????? These people have no loyalty or want to be citizens. If I had the address i'd call the fair lending peeps to bust him for not living in the place. F'in mexitard.
    I don't know what fair lending agency youre refering to, but if you have his full name and the property is a 3 unit in Ontario, I'm pretty sure I could find his address for ya
    Chris

HighRoller
    Those who say America can't "survive" without wetback labor are just plain ignorant. The new wetbacks aren't replacing Americans, they're undercutting the old wave of wetback cockroaches by doing labor even cheaper.
    There is nothing noble about working for crappy wages, and these people drain much more out of our country than they'll ever contribute. They place a huge demand upon our infrastructure without paying taxes to support it, a fact that is evidenced by the 1 BILLION dollars of hush money the federal government is going to pay the individual states being drained by these criminals.
    On top of that, in California alone the wetbacks send between 10 and 15 BILLION American dollars back to Mexico each year. American money is the third highest source of revenue to Mexico. All the while they're getting free medical care, splitting rent on a 2 bedroom apartment between 11 people and driving $300 cars without insurance so that when they get in a wreck they can dump the car and run for Mexico. If I didn't have to pay for a normal lifestyle, I'd work for cheaper too!
    Capitalism will ALWAYS find its way around adversity. I would also gladly pay 50 cents more for a head of lettuce and be secure in the fact that my country wasn't being overrun by a bunch of cowards who don't have the balls to fix the problems in their own country.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234