Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lake V-Drive Regatta June 11 & 12

Kathy Price
    Reminder to submit your registration for the 3rd annual V-Drive Regatta at Irvine Lake - we've got a couple of great exhibitions planned for this year! This is a really popular event and these spots fill up fast, so call (714) 649-9113 for an application and get it back to us right away. We've got 20 spots left and we're giving you Hot Boat posters first shot before we advertise to the public. Irvine Lake is at a record-breaking high level and if you're planning on camping overnite, you need to get your reservation in early because spots are limited due to the high water levels.
    Call (714) 649-9113 if you have any questions, or to request an application. The lake is awesome this year! See you there! Dave

HBjet
    Thanks for the heads up, but since this is a "V-Drive" Regatta where "Jet Boats" aren't allowed to attend... why is this posted in here? Unless we jetters are allowed too...?
    Maybe it's because Superdave spends so much time in this section, they wanted to make sure he didn't miss the announcement :hammerhea
    HBjet

I called and spoke to Ambra at the lake ... and no ... jet boats are not allowed. I was thinking that they might have opened it up to jetters also, but sadly ... not true.
    BB

Ken F
    So why is this posted in "Just Jets"?????

superdave013
    they posted it hear because they know it will stir up way more drama.
    no soup for you!

MudPumper
    They posted here because they know that secretely, the v-drive guys are all about the JETBOAT.

joeygo
    Just get a v-drive guy away fromis buddies, feed him a couple beers and the truth will come out.

dmontzsta
    Maybe she wanted to bring in more spectators. Why dont you guys come out and support/show love for you fellow "car boat motor" brothas.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I called and spoke to Ambra at the lake ... and no ... jet boats are not allowed. I was thinking that they might have opened it up to jetters also, but sadly ... not true.
    BB
    What happens if a jet shows up???? :idea: :idea:

They will not allow the jetters to sign up ... we have both jet and v-drive ... I was wondering if they had changed their stance with the v-drive regatta when I called Ambra ... unfortunatley, they just don't allow jets on the lake no matter what. I asked her why ... her response was "we just don't, they're not allowed"
    Stupid if you ask me.
    BB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast