Thread: Hey Ziggy

MsDrmr
    Ziggy, was thinking about you today (actually your daughter) how is the pregnancy comming along, are mom and baby doing well?

Ziggy
    Ziggy, was thinking about you today (actually your daughter) how is the pregnancy comming along, are mom and baby doing well?
    Why thank you ...actually its my new daughter-in-law and my son. Everything seems to be on track. They have a healthy heartbeat and no detected problems. They tried to see what it is last week but the Dr. couldn't see well enough to make a call on it. Maybe next month we'll know.
    Personally I like the surprise and would choose to wait butthe kids need to know so they can buy the proper colored clothes, etc. No money to waste.
    Thanks again for your thoughts, thats really sweet.

MsDrmr
    They don't Need to know, they want to know. I knew my son was a boy but did not tell anyone but my family. I still bought everything "unisex" so that others would not catch on,,,just in case.
    I would have liked the surprise as well, but I knew it was a boy, so when they did the ultrasound she asked if I wanted to know what the sex was,,,,I said "oh I know it's a boy" she asked how I knew and I told her I just knew...I was right.
    Keep us up to date on whats happin,,,

Ziggy
    They don't Need to know, they want to know. I knew my son was a boy but did not tell anyone but my family. I still bought everything "unisex" so that others would not catch on,,,just in case.
    I would have liked the surprise as well, but I knew it was a boy, so when they did the ultrasound she asked if I wanted to know what the sex was,,,,I said "oh I know it's a boy" she asked how I knew and I told her I just knew...I was right.
    Keep us up to date on whats happin,,,
    Yeah, I guess they want to know for their own reasons...everyone is different.
    Well my wife swore we were having a boy too.....but came out with a Vagina instead