Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the F*CK is going on at the pumps?

Tremor Therapy
    What the f*ck is going on at the pumps?
    On the March 30th, I stop at the local Arco to fill up the 'Burb and gas is $2.23 per gallon. I bitch while I fill it up, but I fill it up nonetheless...to the tune of $75 bucks!
    Well I stopped by the same Arco to fill up yesterday, and gas went up a f*cking dime! 36.5 gallons at $2.33 per gallon, $85 f*cking dollars! Well I just got back from taking my son to baseball practice, and the Arco station I filled up at yesterday for $2.33 per gallon is now at $2.47 per gallon!
    WTF? Did I miss the memo or something? And the Chevron station about 1/2 mile from my house has regular unleaded listed at $2.69 per gallon! I don't give a sh*t what anyone says, there is some serious profiteering going on!

al cole'holic
    What the f*ck is going on at the pumps?
    On the March 30th, I stop at the local Arco to fill up the 'Burb and gas is $2.23 per gallon. I bitch while I fill it up, but I fill it up nonetheless...to the tune of $75 bucks!
    Well I stopped by the same Arco to fill up yesterday, and gas went up a f*cking dime! 36.5 gallons at $2.33 per gallon, $85 f*cking dollars! Well I just got back from taking my son to baseball practice, and the Arco station I filled up at yesterday for $2.33 per gallon is now at $2.47 per gallon!
    WTF? Did I miss the memo or something? And the Chevron station about 1/2 mile from my house has regular unleaded listed at $2.69 per gallon! I don't give a sh*t what anyone says, there is some serious profiteering going on!
    It's crazy for sure, cost me $6 to fill this biatch up today with 91
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/wcc.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
    Getting tired of this shit too. Was just thinking the same thing on the way home right now. Absolutely frustrating. Skating backwards. Shit my ****ing earnings sure aren't increasing as fast as the god damn cost of living. I with ya Tremor.

MsDrmr
    they say it's only gonna get worse... :squiggle: I don't get it, how are they justifying the rise in price (other than the fact that we don't have a choice but to pay it) :cry:

mike37
    I'm paying $270 a gallon for diesel
    its ****ing insane diesel isn't even as refined as gas now how the hell do they think its worth more that regular gas

Newcastle
    its ****ing insane diesel isn't even as refined as gas now how the hell do they think its worth more that regular gas
    Where do you live? cuz that's some 'spensive gas!

Tremor Therapy
    That Chevron down the street from me has deisel at $2.85 per gallon! What a rip off! I know it won't get much done, but I fired off a letter to my local congressman, because this is getting ridiculous! I mean F'ing highway robbery. The papers are reporting that the gas companies are reporting record profits...there's a news flash, yet no one anywhere seems to be taking this seriously! I guess its time to get another motorcycle to commute back and forth to work!

Topock Junkie
    I think these gas prices are outrageous. I've never been one to bi%ch about gas prices. But, enough is enough already.
    What gets me is we can send millions of dollars to other countries in need but we can't keep gas affordable for us.

Sweet Addiction
    I have have been watching the pump here, I run 89 in my truck. I paid $2.14 for a gallon on Saturday, today Tuesday its $2.21. Its been jumping like 6-7 cents every two to three days for a few weeks now. I think its out of freaking control. Cost me $50 to fill the truck, and almost $100 to fill the boat. What really makes me feel, is you guys with boats that carry over 100 gallons or more of fuel. Ouch. There should be something to justify this madness.
    Jared.

wildbillg
    Hoestly gas here is not priced that bad.
    I have posted this before, our prices in the U.S. are about the lowest.
    Would you feel better if you were paying something more on the lin es of this?
    Last week, premium gas prices in Europe were averaging more than double the U.S. level of $2.24 a gallon -- with prices at the pump averaging $5.07 a gallon in France, $5.36 in Germany and $5.59 in Britain.
    I know it sucks when I pull up to the pump with my Crew Cab Dually and have to shell out close to the better half of a hundie for the privilige of driving my big truck around. I have been riding the bike ALOT more these days, but it was my choice to drive the big truck and it is still my choice to not drive it to and choose to buy something more fuel effecient.
    That is one of the great things about living in the united states, If I choose to drive something that uses a BUNCH of fuel. Im so happy that I can make that choice and not have someone telling me what I can or cant drive.
    This is just my opinion and im intitled to it........
    Heres another look at it.....
    Bob Monahan, a soldier with the Army National Guard who will soon be deployed to Iraq for 14 months, said he appreciates American luxuries, including gasoline at any price.
    "We're finally catching up to the rest of the world," he said. "I spent several years in Europe where you pay $3 for a liter of gas (about $12 per gallon). When I get home and it's $2 for a gallon, it doesn't bother me."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast