Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not sure what its called but, i need..

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    the motorized thingy that i can use to move my trailer around and get them into the tight spots. any ideas what it's called and where i'd get one? and better yet, do you have one and how much are they?

al cole'holic
    the motorized thingy that i can use to move my trailer around and get them into the tight spots. any ideas what it's called and where i'd get one? and better yet, do you have one and how much are they?
    http://www.powermoverinc.net/

BoatFloating
    It's called Power caster
    http://www.powercaster.com/

tamalewagon
    I saw one advertised in Overton's a few years back. Don't know if they still sell them or not. There were two options...one manual and one motorized. Back then, the motorized version was about $400. Hope this helps a little.

OutCole'd
    Those are sweet. It sure would make life easier putting the boat away, especially if your by yourself without anyone watching the rear for you.

HOOTER SLED-
    Try Harbor Freight. There are a bunch of their stores all around.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I can back it in for you for a beer.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I can back it in for you for a beer.
    with a back like that i'll give ya 2!!!!

OutCole'd
    ttt
    Does anyone here have & use one? How good do they really work?

voodoomedman
    ttt
    Does anyone here have & use one? How good do they really work?
    I have a manual one and it works pretty good. I didn't want to spend the money on a motorized one. Going straight back and forth is easy. Making slight turns is okay and it becomes a bit of a pain in sharp turns. Easier with two people but can do it with one(especially just front and back). The manual ones are pretty much 80 bucks plus tax for cheap plastic wheels or 170 plus tax for pneumatic wheels. I decided to check e-bay and there is a company on there called tool america that is kinda like harbor freight and it is only like 30 bucks for the pneumatic tires one. With shipping and everything was like 60 bucks. So it was cheaper than the crappy one to get a good one. Type in trailer dolly on ebay and you should find it. If you have the money then go for the motorized. If you want to save a penny then try this one out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast